It's okay Syd, nobody will know....

Sydney's Pov:

When we returned home from having lunch with everyone and me getting a new phone I went down to my room. While we were out to eat I had never really had a smart phone like this before so I didn't know what it did, and let me tell you it was AWESOME!

Hayes said while we were at lunch "Hey Sydney, do you know what twitter, instagram, or snapchat is?" I look up at him confused. He laughs and smiles. He says "Let me see your phone I got you."

Hayes downloaded the apps for me and my phone was going crazy, it was like blowing up. I looked at it and he says "Yeah, I kind of tweeted that you were Cameron's new sister and now your phone will blow up daily. But I don't have a picture of you, but Sierra will handle that later."

Welcome to my new life of being Sydney Rae Dallas, that's me.

The fact that this was my new life was crazy, I couldn't keep my eyes off that phone for a second. Everyone in the house thought I had officially gone insane but I hadn't, it was just a whole new world for me.

When I get into my bedroom, Sierra was down there. Oh gosh what is she showing me now. She says "Yay Syd, your here. Alright we have a lot to talk about, but first thing is I have to show you how to take a perfect selfie, so we can show the world my new sister. "

(Bare with me here, she has been in hell for practically ever. But this story is going to show you the life of a girl who hasn't been in our world for who knows how long. For those people out there that have been in foster homes, I am sorry. But I don't know the feeling, but I know it must of been scary living there, alone and with no family. But trust me, this story is telling you from Sydney's point of view and how she survives living with a big star.)

*************

After Sierra showed me a bunch of angles and crap I was tired, and I kind of wanted to talk to Hayes. I go to my messages and there was a number. It was Hayes's, he had text me saying "Hey it's Hayes, meet me in the back yard around 8:00pm. I want to finish talking to you. But be careful, Mrs. Dallas has the sprinklers set and alarm system on."

Hayes wanted me to sneak out of my own house and meet him in MY backyard. Like seriously?

8:00pm----

I had waited till it was time for me to meet up with Hayes. I was tired of wearing what I was put in so, I threw on a sweat shirt that was in my closet, it said PINK on it. It was also purple. Then I put on some comfy pants, I threw my hair up in a pony tail, and put some shoes on that were really warm.

I didn't know exactly why Hayes wanted me to sneak out of the house. IT WAS FREEZING OUTSIDE. He must like cold whether or something because I sure don't.

I walk up the stairs carefully, and slip out the door without letting the alarm go off. When I turn around I saw Hayes. He was sitting on the side of the grass. Our house over looked the Hollywood sign, so our backyard was on a hill, it was a beautiful sight. I walk over to him and he was sitting on a blanket. He had on a jacket and a dark wash pair of jeans. He also had a hoodie that said his name on it.

I sit down and say "You must be crazy or something because I will get in trouble." He smiles and locks his phone and sets it to the side. He says "Sydney, I asked you to come out here because I didn't get to finish what I was saying earlier."

I look at him into his beautiful sea blue eyes. I start getting cold, he notices. He takes his jacket off and wraps me in it. He pulls me closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. I was cold, and he wasn't. It was like he was warm blooded like a werewolf.

He says "Sydney, I won't be here much longer. I have to go back to North Carolina and live with my mom for a week, then I will be back. But when school starts back up I won't be here anymore. I will only come for like a day."

I sit up and look at him and say "Why do you have to leave, we were just getting to know each other." He sighs and was about to say something when I hear Cameron's voice. He says "Mom there is someone outside in our backyard."

His mom comes running downstairs and Hayes says "See you tomorrow at Noon, text you in the morning." Then he disappears.

Mrs. Dallas comes outside and says "Sydney what are you doing out here. You should be getting ready for bed, or with Sierra. Let's go." I stand up and notice I still had his jacket on, he didn't get it before he left.

I walk inside and find Cameron and Nash playing Xbox. While Sierra was flirting with her boyfriend on the couch. It made me sick.

Mrs. Dallas says "I am giving you a warning, and I won't take your phone but do it again and it will be mine. Now stay here with your siblings or go to your room." I turn and go to my room, I felt like I was back at the foster home. I slam my door, I start feeling the tears coming.

I hate it when I cry and I haven't done it in awhile, but it felt needed. I missed my mother, and my father. I had a baby brother but I didn't know where he was or who he was. I just wanted to know if my real family was out there, and if they were still alive. But most likely they weren't.

I start crying into my pillow when I hear a knock on the small escape window in my room. I look up and mascara was everywhere. It was Hayes. I walk over and say "You can't be here. Mrs.Dallas threaten to take my phone away."

He says "I know, but I didn't get to say goodnight to you, and I wanted to know if you would rather go sigh seeing or the beach tomorrow." I smile and say "Sight seeing sounds wonderful, now go I can hear footsteps." I shut the door and throw the jacket in my closet. I run to the bathroom and shut the door.

Then I hear someone come into my room, I can tell it was Cameron. He didn't say anything.

But I could hear him unlock my phone. I open the door and catch him looking at my phone. I say "What the hell do you think your doing?!" He looks up at me and says "Um.. I.. I... was checking to see how many followers you had on twitter."

I look at him like he was stupid. I say "Really Cameron, you think I was going to believe that story. I know what you were doing, and your not getting away with this."

I walk up to him and take my phone. He may have been really taller then me but I am not putting up with this sneaking around shit.