His beautiful blue eyes....

Sydney's Pov:

"Sydney your new family is here to take you home." I sit up. I have been in this stupid foster home for who knows how long. I grab my bag and head out to the lobby where my new family is. But they won't be my new family for long. I know they will return me because they don't like me or something.

I walk out of the lobby and look up and my eyes meet the most hottest guy in the world. His hair was really long and adorable, his eyes were so blue they were amazing. He had 3 moles on his cheek in the shape of a triangle. And he was so hot. I stop.

She says "Alright here she is, Mr. and Mrs. Dallas meet Sydeny. Sydney meet your new family." I didn't even look at my new parents my eyes were stuck on this boy who I knew wasn't my new brother. He couldn't be. Mrs. Dallas says "Syd, if that's okay if we call you that. This is Cameron, your new brother, and Sarah your new sister. This is Hayes, and Nash. Cameron's friends. You will get to know them very fast."

I just nod. His name was Hayes, his eyes were like a trance. I couldn't stop starring at them. Cameron says "Uh mom, she keeps starring at Hayes...?" My new so called mother says "Sydney I know he has beautiful eyes, but don't get lost in them. Trust me."

Finally I snap out of it and look at my new family. They were deccent looking. They all looked rich and stuck up, but hey that is a plus for me right?

I walk out and get in their car and we head to their house. And let me tell you, when we arrive in their neighbor hood, the house kept on getting bigger and bigger as we went farther into their subdivison.

Finally we come up to this huge house, it was really nice. My new mom says "Syd welcome home. Cam will you show Sydney her new room please?" He nods. I get out of the car and Hayes and Nash go up to a room upstairs. Cameron takes me down stairs into the basement. He says "You have this whole basement. Your room is right here. Hope you like it. Oh and mom said shower and get ready were taking you somewhere."

I nod and shut the door. The room was perfect. It was a London, Paris, Rome, Italy, New Yourk, and L.A. theme room. The walls were black and white cheveron. Then the other 3 were just black. There was a king size bed with A LOT of pillows on it. There was a big long mirror and then a dresser. In the dresser were clothes already. And they were my size. There was a wall that had a lot of makeup on it and hair things.

I mean I never do my makeup so this is all new to me. Then I walk into the other door and it was the bathroom. Then I walk into the other door that was in the room and it was this huge walk in closet. It was amazing. I loved it. This was all new to me and it was a big change and I liked it.

I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open it. I say "Yeah." I look up and was met with the same set of blue eyes. But it wasn't Hayes. It was his brother. He says "Hey were going to go get food soon, you are welcome to join us if you would like. I know you have to shower and stuff. You want me to send Sarah down?" I nod.

Minutes later Sarah shows up and says "Alright I know what you should wear and I will do your makeup, go shower."

After I was done showering I felt 10 times better. I got to shave my legs, and wash my hair better, and I got to use hot water. I never got to do those things at the foster place. I walk out with a robe around me and towel on my head. Sarah had layed out a simple outfit. A pair of medium washed jeans, that fit tight around my butt. Oh and did I metion my under where was different from what I am used too?

When I get the jeans on she hands me some boots. These things looked expensive. Really expensive. They were riding boots. With 3 buckles. Two at the ankle and one at the top. They were a light brown and looked beat up. I slip them on and she hands me my shirt. It was a tank top, then she hands me a cardigan thing. I put it on and look in the mirror. I had never had something this tight on my body before.

Sarah sits me down and starts doind my hair. She curls it in loose curls. My hair was so long. But I hated it. I wanted to cut it off. I went down to my hip bones. But I loved the color of it. It was golden brown. But soon would be dark brown because winter was coming soon.

Then she starts on my makeup, which I wasn't a fan of. It took her awhile to do it because I didn't know what everything was.

But she managed. When she was done she made me look in the mirror and I was shocked. I looked good actually.

She says "Alright lets go eat, you look amazing."

We walk up the stairs and I step on the hardwood and my shoes make a sound... great, just what I need, more attention.