Happy Birthday Hayes.

Sydney's Pov:

When I wake up it was around 8:00. Sierra had woken me up. She says "Sh Sydney, you need to finish doing his present. But he is right there." I turn my head and Hayes was literally right there. He had fallen asleep with me last night. Figures, thought I would wake up in pain or something.

I go to sit up but Hayes mumbles something. I look at him and he looked so cute. Sierra handed me my phone and I snapped a picture of him and tweeted it on twitter:

@SydSydDallas7- Awe look what I found this morning. Mr. Hayes PooBear asleep on his birthday. Everyone wish this guy a happy 16th birthday, oh and L.A. watch the roads, he is getting his driver's license today so be aware. Love you!

I tweeted that and then Sierra helped me up. Cameron comes through the doors and lifts me up and takes me out in the hall so we could talk and finish doing the book. He sets me down carefully, he says "Get this done fast, if he doesn't think your by him or something he will wake up. So hurry."

I nod. Quickly I finish putting the pictures in the book and then I sign the card and paste the little love letter I wrote for him awhile ago and then I nod for Cameron to help me up.

He carries me up to my bed and lays me in it right next to Hayes. He was still asleep. I cover up and snuggle under his warm arms and bare chest. He was so warm. He whispers "Syd I knew you got up." I smile and say "Go back to sleep birthday boy, it's too early."

He smiles and kisses my cheek and falls back asleep and so do I.

Cameron's Pov:

When I laid Syd back in bed with Hayes, Sierra and I stuck around with the door barely open and watched them. They were perfect for each other. Sierra snuck in and snapped a picture on each of their phones and we went downstairs to prepare Hayes his breakfast.

Hayes's Pov:

"Happy Happy Birthday!!" I was woken up by peopel singing. Then I open my eyes and there stood Nash, Carter, Cameron, Sierra, Skylynn, and my parents. Plus Gina. What the hell. Sydney was woken up too. She looks at them and snuggles closer to me. She didn't want them to think what we were doing. But my mom looked at me like I was stupid. But hey I am 16 now.

When they all finally left I got up and then I saw Sydney sit up on her own for the firrst time since her surgery. I walk over to her and say "You okay?" She nods. She then pulls something out from behind her.

She says "Hayes Happy 16th Birthday! I hope you like it." I open the box that she had and in it was a book. It said on the front "For Hayes, From Sydney" Under that in the little corner it said "Photos By Bryant" So that gave me a hint that these had to be pictures of her or something that I wasn't aware that Bryant had shot.

When I opened it there was a picture of Sydney and me laughing during the photo shoot that we just had before we found out that she has heart problems. I smile at her in that picture. She was so happy and Innocent. I missed that.

I look up at her and run my hand against her cheek. I was just happy that she was right here in front of me, here, now.

She says out of nowhere "Hayes, I want to walk." I look at her with big eyes. I say "Are you sure? Doctor said you can't walk around for awhile?" She looks up and sets her hand on mine and says "Screw the fucking doctors. I don't care, I want to live my life and see my boyfriend on his 16th birthday."

I smile and stand up. I take her hands and help her up really slow. She stands up for the first time in 5 days. I was shocked.

Everyone comes upstairs and look's at what I am seeing. They all gasp in shock. Gina comes up the stairs and almost passes out.