He is coming back!

Sydney's Pov:

As Saturday became Sunday and Sunday became Monday, I continued to do what Hayes had asked me  to do. I was editing and then I would miss him and see his face in the video and then I would either call him or face time him. But Monday night around 10. I finished the video. It was good. I posted it and called Hayes to tell him, but he didn't answer.

I text him telling him but the message never said read or delivered. Why wasn't he getting anything that I would do to contact him?

Hayes's Pov:

It was late Monday night and I had managed to get a flight that would make me arrive back in L.A. in the morning to surprise Sydney. She was going to love it. But during the flight we couldn't turn our phones on because the winds were strong and didn't want them interfering with the signal on the plane. I know Sydney told me today that she was sure of it. She said, more like she promised me that she was going to finish her YouTube video today.

I wanted to see it but I couldn't because all of my crap from North Carolina was being shipped to L.A. overnight so I could move in tomorrow morning. I was excited. Yet I know I was going to miss my half little sister Skylynn, my mom, and my dad but I told them I would be back the week before school started.

I mean yeah I would like to be home schooled and all but I want to keep up with my sports, and my dad also wants me to keep up with the career that I want for the rest of my life.

It's hard trying to maintain communicating with your family, getting a good education, and trying to do what you love in life, and that is being stupid and funny and meeting the fans. It is hard but with Nash, and Cameron's help I have been doing it. But now if I want to be with Sydney that adds one more thing to the pile. Managing to spend time with her and seeing her.

But we like see each other everyday, but that was when Cam did live in the house, now he doesn't. But what if I talked to Steven or Bryant about possibly getting her a small apartment, just for herself so she isn't stuck in that hell hole with the Dallas parents.

I wasn't sure. As I sat there thinking about all this when I should of been sleeping I just couldn't stop thinking about ways I could help Sydney and make her life better. I mean we had known each other for a week now, and I know it is still way too soon to pop the question to ask her to be my girlfriend. But when the time comes I will know.

Then I started looking out the window down at the small ground and looking at all the pretty lights, then it hit me. I wonder if Sydney would ever like to find her birth parents and her siblings that she says she has. I wonder how hard that could be, just for me to manage to help her find the ones who showed her love the first couple of years of her life?

I couldn't imagine being like her. She went from house to house and then she is in this big rich family now. It is a whole new change for her, and by what I can tell the first day I saw her she looked terrible. But when they brought her home and fixed her up a little she looked better. But when I looked into her beautiful brown eyes I could see it. I could see the pain in her eyes from being left from her mother.

But the things she does when I see her are so amazing. She actually shows her personality now, she is so funny beyond compare. Her smart remarks she says when someone says something they will regret. She is just an amazing women, and I am falling in love with her.

When I see her smile it brightens my day, and when I hear her laugh it is so adorable it is like music to my ears. But when she is just herself and isn't being silly, I can really see her happiness. Knowing that she is out of that place and finally with a good family and now has a cell phone she is happy and that is all that matters in life, is happiness.

Suddenly the seat belt light goes on, meaning we were going to land soon. Thank gosh, I didn't sleep the whole flight. I was thinking about her, and I couldn't wait to go up to her and hug her and feel her warmth and hear her voice say "Hayes your back!"

I was so happy to be back, back at home with my second family.

Sydney's Pov:

After I posted my video I still hadn't heard from him so I just decided it was time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow he was coming back and was staying here for awhile, I couldn't wait to hug him and smell is amazing cologne. And see his long dark brown hat hair.

*************

Tuesday Morning....

Sydney's Pov:

When I wake up I knew exactly what day it was, and I jumped out of bed and turned on some music and started dancing. I was so happy words couldn't describe it.

I go upstairs and grab a banana and head back down to get ready to see Hayes.

10 minutes later...

After my shower I go to my closet to pick out today's outfit. I choose this cute dark pink lace shirt that looked like a crop top style but had t-shirt like sleeves. I then grab a pair of medium wash Hollister short shorts. Then I grab a pink pair of sandals to go with it.

I put on a white bandeau under it. I blow dry my hair and then put some gold earrings in and I find this adorable set of bracelets that had pink and gold in it.

I brush my hair and start curling it.

When I was done with that it was time for me to start on my makeup, which I had become very good at since Sierra had left.

15 minutes later...

When I was done with that I spray perfume and grab my phone and head upstairs. I was ready to finally see Hayes again, even though we are just friends.

When I get upstairs Cameron was there. He says "Syd!! You look great!" I hug him which he always smells so good. I say "Thank you, where is Carter, Nash, and Bryant?" He says "Carter had to go visit his mom, and Bryant went with Nash to go get Hayes. Hey what would you think if we convinced Hayes to get a haircut?"

I look at him with big eyes. I say "What you mean by haircut?" He smiles and says "A haircut like mine, or Carter's." I kind of choke on my muffin I was eating. He says "So I take that as a no..." I nod. He says "Well I thought I would ask you first, but it's his choice though."

I nod and say "Yeah it is but I don't think he can pull that hair style off, he can only pull off the one he has." He laughs and says "And you think I have had this one my whole life?? Because I used to have the same style as Hayes a year ago." I look at him in disbelief.

There is no way in hell Cameron had hat hair like Hayes. But maybe.. just maybe there is....