Welcome to the world of YouTube

Sydney's Pov:

When Hayes took me to the Hollywood sign it was beautiful, it was nothing that I had imagined. It was amazing. We took many pictures that day. Hayes bought me a couple things too. But I refused but he insisted. So I let him. But we actually had a normal day, nobody came after us, and nobody asked for pictures.

Hayes was walking me home when I stop and say "Hayes I just remembered that Cam's mom said that I can't come back..." He looks at me and says "It's okay when she finds out who you were with she will understand, she loves me."

We walk up to he door and he knocks. Cameron's mom answers. She says "Hayes! Cameron isn't home right now but...." Then she looks behind him and finds me, she says "So Syd this is who you were going to meet or is he a cover up so you don't get in trouble?" I look at her and roll my eyes, I say "No I spent the day with Hayes, and he took me sight seeing because I have never been. We had lunch together and a good time. And no he isn't a cover up."

She was shocked. She says "So you weren't going out to party or meet some drug dealer?!" I look at her in shock. I hug Hayes and say "Thank you for today, text me." He nods and I pass her and run straight to my room.

When I see Nash, Cameron, and Carter playing ping pong in the basement in the game room. They turn and lock eyes with me, I run to my room and slam my door.

I heard them say "Dude must be that time of the month for her." I open the door and say "Keep your mouth shut and hell no it's not that time of month."

I slam my door again causing Cameron's mom to yell. I didn't hear her though. I set my bag and phone on the bed. Then I turn around and there was a new desk there. On it there was a note it said...

Sydney-
Thought you would enjoy this, and maybe you will start doing YouTube videos just like all of us. I also got you your own iMac Computer and your own portable iMac laptop. I haven't put them in the room yet but come get me when you want them. But look in the drawer if you want, if so you will find a very very nice camera in there. We will all help you get started if you want.
                                                                                                         I am sorry, Love your bro Cameron.

I look at the note and it said "Your bro" He isn't my brother. I open the drawer and there was a really nice camera. But what the heck I would probably never use it, unless it's for pictures. I have become very interested in photography lately, so I might use it for that.

I change into some sweats that said Hayes on the flipping butt, my luck. Then I look and I had all of them, same color but different name on the butt and logo on front. What the heck?

I think that was Cam's touch on my room. I go and put a grey cami on and then a VS PINK jacket on but I didn't zip it up. I grab my phone and set it in my pocket and walk out to where the guys were. I show the note to Cameron. He smiles and says "I know what this is talking about. Do you want to film one now or what?"

I look at him and say "Hell no, I just want these things that it said." He laughs and says "Follow me they are in my room."

I walk upstairs to his room, which by the way was a MESS. He says "Here is your desk computer, and here is the laptop. I set it up for you, do you like the cover for it?" I nod. It was cute. The laptop came in a case. The case was pink and white Chevron. Cam helped me carry it down to my room. He then sets it down and I open the laptop box.

My laptop was dark purple. The outside of it was custom made.They normally are silver but this one wasn't. It was PURPLE! I open it and the keys on it were the same purple. I look at Cameron and he says "I knew you would like it." I smile and nod.

Pretty soon the guys come in my room and help Cam set up the computer. Nash has the same one so he know what to do. I was already on my laptop, Carter was showing me around it, and all that. It was pretty cool. When suddenly my TV on my wall turns on. I look up and Nash says "Yes the one and only Nash Grier has hooked your laptop or computer up to your TV. Your welcome."

I smile and say "No way! Is that even possible?" He nods.

I was introduced to a whole new world of technology, and it was amazing. I loved it. Then I felt my phone go off. It was Hayes. He said "Hey will you let me in, I hear you got new apple products. Want me to show you around?" I smile and say "Sure that would be good, the guys are playing ping pong."

I walk upstairs and open the front door carefully. It was really cold outside, Hayes's hands were actually cold. The guys saw Hayes and me and they wink and I just flip them off. I knew they were thinking we were a thing but we aren't.

When Hayes walks in my room he was shocked. He says "Sydney your room is awesome. And Cameron did hook you up good with Apple products." I smile and nod.

I walk over to my mirror and pull my hair up to a high ponytail. But it still was a good length. It went to about my belly button. I take some of my makeup. Hayes then turns around and says "I see your wearing my merch." I turn and say " Wait what?"

He says "Those are the outfits and clothing that we have for our fans to buy." I smile and say "Well I would love to buy more but I have almost all of ya'lls clothing lines."

He walks in my closet and he says "Yeah you sure do, you have everything from each of our merch stores." I smile and go sit on the bed.

He says "Alright now that you have a computer and now have a camera, we can record videos. But only if you want to." I nod. He goes to the site called YouTube and goes to Nash's profile. He pulls up one of his videos that he is in, it was called 'Sibling tag.'

He says after it was done "Alright now that you see how Nash does it, I have trouble with mine all the time but you won't, the key is t knowing when to stop and when to start on your video."

So do you want to do a video of you just introducing yourself to the YouTube world and have me in it or do you want to do something?"

I say "Well right now I kind of have been wanting to do a video where we have everyone in it..." He looks at me and says "Alright if that is what you want. I will get the guys." He stands up and walks out to get the guys and get the lighting stands and try-pod.