Welcome home Sydney.. Sydney?... Syd!!!!

Sydney's Pov:

After the shoot Hayes asked if he could drive my car.... that didn't settle very well with me. But I let him anyways. I asked him "Where are we going?" He says "Well since you want to leave that hell hole and move into your own place... Well the boys and I got you that place. We talked with the lady and we gave her an offer and she excepted it. She took it. Sydney you have your own place now!"

I look at him in shock. I say "You did not!!" He laughs and smiles. He nods his head and says "Oh yes I did. Welcome to your new home." I walk up to the door and when I first saw the outside I was stunned and excited to see what else was there for me to see. I mean coming home everyday to this is good enough for me.

We walk in and it was AMAZING!! Spiral staircase over in the corner and then a regular staircase when you first walk in. It was beautiful. Nice open area. Living room right to my right, nice big screen on the wall. Then fire place right below it. Then I walk into the kitchen which was big and nice. I smile at Hayes and he laughs. He says "Oh look at this."

He grabs this remote and presses a button and then the shades by the kitchen and living room go up. I was shocked. Then I walk over to the wall and touch it and it was glass. I look out the windows and see this huge pool out in the backyard.

I was shocked and stunned. I run over to Hayes and say "Is there more?!" He smiles and says "Follow me." He holds his hand out and I take it. We walk up the stairs and then there was a door. He says "Sydney welcome to your new room." He opens the double doors and there it was.

My new room. My very own room, in my own house. I walk in and it was beautiful. The bed spread said like "London, Paris, Rome, New York, California on it and then pictures of the places. It was adorable. There was like hand written notes on some of the sheet too. I lift up the comforter and he sheets were love letters with words on them. It was cute.

The walls were like a dark grey color. On wall had a Chevron pattern on it with white. My laptop and computer were all set up. I walk over to this one door and open it.

In it was a huge walk in closet. I smile and walk in. The first rack was all of Hayes's new merchandise line that hadn't even been released yet. I jump up and down and smile. Then there was some cute crop tops and shorts. It was perfect.

Hayes says "Alright Sydney, the last part is the nicest part of this house. Open that door." I walk to the end of the closet and open this door that said "Shh Don't bug me."

I walk in and it was my bathroom. I had a nice bathtub, and a nice glass shower. I had a makeup table for me to get ready at when ever I wanted. It was perfect. I smile and turn to him. I say "Hayes this is perfect. Thank you."

He hugs me and says "Now we got to get your things and move you in." I smile and we walk back downstairs and all the guys were there. I run up and hug Cameron for making this all possible. I know I was only 16 and just got my licenses. But I felt like an 18 year old. Honestly this was amazing for me. I loved it and I felt grown up.

Then there was a knock at the door. I walk over and answer it. There was this man and lady there with black on. I say "Yes, can I help you?" They say "Ah yes is there a Miss, Sydney Rae Dallas here?" I nod and say "That is me."

They sigh and say "Well Miss Dallas we have located your real birth parents and family."

I stop. My heart stops for a second. I stop breathing practically. I don't move. I just stood there not breathing, not moving, not even talking. Then everything went.... black.....

Hayes's Pov:

When Sydney went to answer the door we all saw these two weird people there. They looked like cops or something. But when they said "We have located your birth parents and family." Sydney didn't move. Then it happened.

Sydney didn't move, didn't breath, didn't talk or show any emotions. Then she fell to the ground. I managed to catch her head before it hit the hardwood floors. She wasn't responding to us. I couldn't feel her heart beating. I was scared, I coundn't loose her. Not now, not this soon.

15 minutes later....

Cameron had called 911. I was trying to get her heart beating again, but it wasn't working. Then the EMT's arrived and took over. When they took her away all I could do was cry and not say a word. Seeing her the way I just did, was hard.

Nash comes over and says "Hayes it's going to be okay. She is going to get through this. She is a fighter and we know she will fight. You want to ride up with us the hospital?" I nod. The people who told her that her family was alive were talking to Gina.

I overheard them saying that her parents are still alive, but they live in Italy. She has a older brother who lives in Hawaii. Plus her last name isn't Dallas and her real name isn't Sydney.

Her name is really Devin May Bell. But her first family that adopted her changed her name legally to Sydney Rae. Then whoever the family was that was her last name. So since she is with the Dallas family her last name is Dallas.

Sydney wasn't her real name, Devin was. Now I don't know if she has been lying to me or telling the truth, but right now I needed to see her. I needed to see her brown eyes, her sparkling white smile, and hold her small petite body in my arms and feel her warmth.

I just needed to see her and talk to her about all this.

Sydney's Pov:

When I got to the hospital I saw a bunch of people and then this one group rush a body to the E.R. It was me. I was looking at my body being pulled away.

They were working really fast and they kept saying things that I didn't understand. Then the beeper thing went flat. So they started doing C.P.R on me. What was going on? The last thing I remember was me answering the door to two people in black clothing.... What was going on with me? Was I going to leave Hayes forever, and go to heaven?.... No!! No!! I can't!!! Not Yet!!!!

*********************************
**MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***Alright if any of you guys are confused or anything, then read this. Okay when Sydney answered her new door to the two people in black. They were telling her that they found her family and they are alive. But when they said that Sydney had a heart attack and fell because she started have a seizure in her brain. So when Hayes was trying to get her heart beating again, Sydney was dead. She went to Heaven. But when the people came to take her to the hospital she stood their next to Hayes while he was crying into Nash's shoulder. She witnessed her going to heaven and then coming back. But when she got to the hospital she witnessed the doctor's and nurse's doing surgery on her and then she left them again. That is where we are. So everyone I know this might be a sad chapter to you guys, but trust me everything will be okay in the end. I promise. Love you all! Xx -Teylar-**