She is beautiful isn't she...

Sydney's Pov:

It was Friday morning and I had been up late editing a YouTube video I did with Hayes. It was called "Boyfriend Tag." It was a cute video. On his channel we did one called "Girlfriend Tag." I fell asleep editing it too. I wake up and get out of bed and I had a text from him.

Sydney-

I was up late with Nash and the guys doing research on your family. I had Cameron look for close apartments and or houses for you. He says he found the perfect house for you to live in. Nash and me are getting closer to finding out who your real family is. We have appointment tomorrow with a guy who is going to help us narrow it down. Meet at our house today a noon. Bring your makeup, Sierra said she would do everything for you so you can do your shoot. Gina canceled your flight and told Steven about everything. Love you and drive safe. Xx -Hayes.

I smile. He is the sweetest thing ever. I smile and lock my phone. I turn on my music and get in the shower. What was a bad day a couple days ago, is starting to turn into good days faster and faster. I would probably be moving into a new home really soon.

My life was going pretty well right now and I liked that.

When I was done in the shower, I dry my hair and grab my makeup, phone, purse, and laptop with bag. I needed Hayes's help finishing my video today too. I grab my keys and head up stairs. Gina wasn't home. So I just left and locked the house up. She had some meeting with Cameron's father about Cameron and Sierra. I don't know.

********

When I get to the set it was beautiful. It was like some amazing open area. There was trees everywhere. A waterfall. A bridge. It was all amazing. I walk over to Hayes and he says "I see you got my text...." I smile and hug him. He takes my bag and starts walking over towards Bryant.

He says "Oh I forgot to tell you something. Cameron found the house and you are going to go look at it tomorrow at noon with him and me. Oh and another thing. We are meeting with that guy tomorrow after the house visit. Your welcome to come if you want to." I smile and say "You are the best Hayes, you know that?..." He smiles and says "I try to do anything and everything to make you happy and the other people in my life happy."

I smile and hug him. Bryant says "Ah Sydney. You look beautiful as always. Now what do we need to do today with you." I smile and say "Whatever you think is best Bryant, I am just the person your shooting." He smiles and laughs a little. He says "That is why I love you Sydney, your sense of humor always amuses me." I smile and start to blush.

********

When Sierra was done doing my makeup she walks me over to this rack of clothes. She says "Pick whatever you'd like." I see this adorable peach colored dress with ruffles and nude colored high heels.

It was pretty cute. I point to that outfit and she picks it up for me. She hands it to me and walks me over to the dressing room. She says "Come out when your ready."

Sierra's Pov:

Sydney didn't know this but Hayes was going to surprise her in her shoot for today. He wanted it to be special and to see her smile. So I walk over to him and hand him a nice suit that was black with black tie. It was going to look nice on him. Especially with his new hair cut. He walks out and says "So how do I look?"

I smile and say "She will love this!"

Hayes's Pov:

When Sierra had the idea of me to be in the shoot with her, I was suprised but excited. I walked out and I looked good. Then Sierra was fixing my tie and then I look up and she walked out. She looked beautiful. Peach was just her color and I love it.

She walks over to me and says "Hayes you look good. Why are you dressed so fancy?" I smile and say "What your handsome boyfriend can't get in a photo shoot with his hot girlfriend?"

She laughs and was about to hug me when Sierra stops her. She says "Ah not yet you two. Her hair still needs to be done."

She sighs and kisses my cheek before she is pulled away from me. I hold her hand until she was too far apart. She doesn't smile when she is pulled away. She doens't like it when we are apart and we look that good. She just loves it when I look like this. And I love it when she looks adorable.

I watched SIerra curl her hair. Every gesture that she did. Every piece of hair that she took in her hand and then curled it. Then I was interrupted by Nash coming over to me. He said "Hey dude, you look nice. Also tonight mom, dad, and Skylynn are flying up here for the weekend for your birthday." I look at him and say "Awesome, can't wait to see mom and Sky. Miss them guys a lot."

He nods and walks away to the other guys. I could hear him say to the guys "Dude is it me or does Hayes look like he is in a trans. He won't take his eyes off of Syd for even a minute? And he isn't even looking at her face?!"

They laugh and say "Dude we know. Hayes is in love and we have to accept that. They have already almost been together for a month, so let them be. Sydney is happier and so is Hayes. Haven't you noticed Nash?"

He looks up from his phone and says "No dudes I never really did actually." They walk over to Bryant and I walk over to my girl. She looked ready. She had a bow in the back pinning her bangs out of her face. Her long golden brown hair curled into loose curls was adorable. Every step she took they moved or bounced.

I walk over and Sierra walks to the front of her to fix the makeup a little. I set my hands on her shoulder and she looks up and smiles. She sets her hand on top of mine. She says "I love you." I kiss her forehead and say "I love you too."

Bryant walks over and says "You two knuckle heads ready?" We both smile and I help her up. We walk over to where we were shooting and it was beautiful. Honestly Sydney was going to rock this shoot, I knew it. This was her area, and it looked beautiful with her outfit. It was a big grass field. Then a big wheat field was next to it. She slips her shoes off so she wouldn't sink.

She smiles and holds her hand out for me. She says "Come with me." I smile and take her hand. We walk out to the grass field and I could hear Bryant taking photos. This was going to be the best shoot ever, all because the girl of my dreams is standing right here with her arms around my neck and mine around her small torso.

She was so beautiful, stunning, amazing, glowing, and perfect. But she didn't think she was any of them, but I knew she was.

*** Alright everyone, I am sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately. I have been really busy and tired. Waking up at 5:30am in the morning just to take a shower and then having to go to sleep before 10 is just hard to get the update in their. But I will try my best to work around school hours. We are getting laptops for school, so I will try to update during those times if I can. Love you all and stay beautiful Xx***