You were my kidnapper?......

Sydney's Pov:

As I laid there waiting for them to come down here and take me to go see the love of my life again, I cry and cry my eyes out. It wasn't even light outside. I knew it couldn't be close to time for me to see Hayes again. I laid there crying and shaking in fear. They just took the one thing that I had been saving and waiting for in my future and now it's gone. I will never have the actual feeling of being loved all because they took my virginity.

Hayes's Pov:

As I laid there on her bed with her jacket that she most recently slept in I think to myself. My girl, the love, my life is in a dark and scary place alone, innocent, and broken. I think of all the long cuddling sessions that we had together and now I look and think... will she ever let me do that with her again?

Then I think of the way she would kiss me. Those soft pink plump lips and the way she would just kiss me was amazing. I loved every second of her lips and and feeling her warm body in my arms, holding her. Now I will look at her and I don't even know what her reaction will be to me. If she will let me actually touch her and kiss her or even hold her in my arms again.

I miss the smell of her Warm and Cozy Pink perfume blowing in the wind and the smell of Honey I'm Strong shampoo and conditioner in her hair, when I hug her.

I lay here and can smell all of her scents and it makes me think of her. I hear a knock. It was Nash and Cameron. They say "Bro you ready?" I sit up and I was crying and I say "Guys I don't know how she is going to react to seeing me?" Nash walks over and says "Little bro you never know. Girls are crazy and bipolar, you never know what their actions or words will be."

Cameron had walked into her closet and grabbed some clothes for her to change into. I walk over and make him grab my sweats and hoodie. He throws them in a bag and grabs her a pair of under garments to change into. He knew she wasn't going to be the same.

I grab her blanket off the bed along with her jewelry and a new phone. We got her a new number and the new iPhone 6. Yes, she is spoiled but we want her back to her gullible self.

*******

Sydney's Pov:

They come downstairs and say "Get ready Devin, prepare to meet your old boyfriend." I cry at the sound of that. I don't know what my reaction is going to be to seeing him for the first time in almost 2 weeks. Yeah we have been apart for some time but I didn't get rapped during that time. So who knows what's going to happen. But all I want to know is who kidnapped me and then rapped me....

*****

Hayes's Pov:

When we get to the Hollywood sign they were there. Chad was driving. We had Sierra in the back but she was safe. We had the cops watching behind the sign so nothing bad would happen and they would arrest him after we get her back. We had the money, but the cops are using it as a trick so we get Sydney, and they get nothing but go to jail card.

We step out and so do they. Sydney was wearing her bra and under where. That was it. I gasp in shock and Sierra hugs me. She tape over her mouth. Handcuffs around her arms. And gashes all over her body. You could see where her stitches were and she pale, skinny, too skinny, and unhealthy. I could see her ribs.

Her ankles and wrists were so small we could all wrap our hands around them all the way up to her shoulder. They take the bag off of her head and she saw me for the first time in forever practically.

She starts crying and I just wanted to hug her and cover her up. The guy had something covering his face but we all recognized that little English accent. We knew who her kidnapper was and it wasn't going to be pretty.

He says "Give the money and I will give you the girl." We throw the money and he walks to it and Sydney follows from the cuffs.

He looks at it and counts and make sure. He says "Here's your slut of a girlfriend." He unhooks her and I run for her with the blanket. I cover her up and she opens her eyes and we make eye contact for the first time since her disappearance.

She didn't show any emotion but I knew she was scared. I say "Sydney, it's me... Hayes. I am not going to hurt you. Why don't we get you in some clothes?" She nods a little and hugs me. Her arms were just bone and skin.

She hadn't eaten since the day after getting her stitches removed. We get her in the car and I hand her the clothes. She says "Can I have a minute?" I nod and get out of the car and give her a minute. Sierra holds the blanket up so she can change. The guys were talking and stalling so the cops could sneak in.

Sydney's Pov:

When I saw Hayes for the first time I knew he was the one. Now here I stand all skin and bone and he is right there. He holds me and covers me protecting my privacy that was taken away from my kidnapper. When I got into those new clothes, I felt warm and comfort. Hayes even got out of the car so I could change. He knew I had it ruff. But I don't know if he knew what he did to me.

Having to fall asleep with the same image in my head every night while being in there was terrible. He rapped every night at the same time and it was torture. Being no longer a virgin sucks. Honestly I didn't ask for it, I was forced to do it.

When I was done changing, I get out of the car and there he was. He helps me back in the way back so we could talk. I knew he wanted to know every detail. But some of them I don't know if he really wants to know them. Hayes is the kind of guy that won't do anything unless your up for it. He is nice and gentle and I like that.

He cares, he is strong, kind hearted, and unique. My kidnapper only wanted me for sex, well more like rape. But honestly I have to live with this for the rest of my life and tell this to my children, only if they ask. But hopefully they will never know. When I turn and look out the window and see who my kidnapper was......

it was......

Ryan.....

*** Alright everyone, I am sorry if you didn't expect that but yes. Her own brother was her kidnapper and he rapped her every night she was there with him. That is why she never knew what he looked like and never would of guessed him, because she didn't know him that well and that long. But hey anyone who decides to do a book with this kind of things, I reach out to you and try to make it as real as possible because it's hard to make it sound like it makes sense. So thank you all and I think the book is coming closer to an end. Love you all once more, stay beautiful and COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!Xx-Teylar***