Hayes... I have Stage 4

Sydney's Pov:

When I said those last words to the love of my life I jumped. I jumped and fell.

Feeling the rush of the air starting to hit me and then...

it went black.

Hayes's Pov:

When she motioned those last three words to me I ran with Cameron and we tried to catch her but we didn't make it. She had already jumped. Then she was gone. We hung over the edge and there she was.

She was holding on by a string. Her hoodie had gotten stuck on the ledge. I tell Cameron "Hold on to me I am going to get her." He looked at me like I was crazy, but he understood. They help me down and then I manage to see her. She was out. She must of hit her head or something. I unzip the hoodie showing just the v-neck.

I grab her and then the guys help me back up. We set her down and lay her on the ground. Her hair was all over the place. I say "Sydney!! Sydney!!"

"SYDNEY!!! You can't leave me not now!!" I start crying, I held her hand and her head was in my lap. I was full on crying. I didn't want to lose her again. Not now. I could feel her faint pulse from her heart.

Cameron says "Hayes we should just take her to the hospital." I say "NO! I am not going to see her in that hell place again. I have been away from her for too long and I am not doing this again."

Sydney's Pov:

When I everything went black there was someone there telling me something. He said "Sydney, you need to stay. Don't try to take your life. If you keep trying too your not going to go to the right place. Your scaring Hayes and he needs you. Look at him." He showed me him crying over my body. He was balling his eyes. and it scared me. I had to wake up. I look at this man and I realize who it is. I have seen him before. He says "Here are you options. Stay with me or wake up with him."

I choose to wake up....

Hayes's Pov:

I sat there balling my eyes out then Sydney gasps and wakes up. She says "Ha- Hayes...." I look at her and smile. I say "I am right here beautiful." She coughs and sighs. She says "Hayes I am tired and I want to go to your room."

I smile and carry her upstairs to my room. She sits in my bed and says "Come here." I walk over to her and sit next to her. She says "Hayes I I need to tell you something that I have know all of my life since I had my heart attack."

I sit by her and she says "Hayes....... I have stage 4 brain cancer."

I stop right there. Everything in your world stops, mine stops. I feel like I can't breathe. I feel like nothing to her. I say "Why did you never tell me?" She says "Because I didn't want this reaction."

I stop for a minute and think to myself. I stand up and start pacing. She looked scared. She says "Hayes, please stop! Calm down." I couldn't though. She stands up and walks in front of me. She sets her hands on my wrists. She looks at the and says "Hayes, what are these?"

She found my cuts. Over her time of being gone I cut every night when she was gone missing. I thought it would take the pain away. But it didn't. She says "Hayes when the Doctor told me that I had Cancer she said I didn't have long to live and I needed therapy. But I haven't started yet so Hayes, I might go anytime now.. with in the next month."

I felt a tear fall and she wipes it away she says "Hayes I know it's going to be hard, but they can do a surgery but it might not work. But if not then I can just leave now and not have to deal with the pain anymore."

I say "Sydney, you can't leave me. Not now. Your only 16, Sydney you haven't even felt what it feels like to have love and be in love yet? You won't get married or have children?" She cuts me off and says "Hayes, I already have been in love and still am with you, I haven't felt the real meaning of love but I would like to with you. And Hayes, I know I won't get married, but I want to live for that. And lastly Sky is like my child to me, she is everything to me and when I die Hayes, I want you to continue to take care of her like I do. Promise Me?"

I nod and say "I will Sydney, but you can't?!" She jumps and wraps her legs around me and says "Hayes, it's okay. I am here now and I want to live for now, not for later. Tomorrow I am going to get kemo and have my hair cut off."

I run my hands through her hair. Her soft golden brown locks running through my fingers, was all I felt. She runs her hands along the buttons on my shirt. I knew she wanted to feel loved but I wasn't for sure. I lift her head up and I say "Sydney, let's make your last night as a normal teenager worth it, only if you up for it."

She looks at me and nods. She says "Hayes, promise you will be gentle and not mean?" I nod and lay her on the bed. I say "Sydney, I would never do anything to hurt you in my life."

Sydney's Pov:

It was true, I had stage 4 brain cancer and I was going to die. I wanted to have sex like a normal teen would with out having to be rapped. Hayes was in love with me and I was in love with him. I wanted to have one more night as a normal person.

He laid me down on the bed and kissed me softly on the lips and I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, never. And I knew he was going to stay by my side during this whole thing, no matter what."

**Alright guys, I am sorry to say that yes, Sydney has stage 4 brain cancer. Yes I know, doesn't everyone do this stuff in high school and they do. But guys, she might be possibly dying and she only have a few days to live. But for anyone who is experience this I wish you the best of luck and I know it will be a ruff road but I wish you the best of luck and I know you will get through it. So I hope this chapter didn't disturb anyone but I didn't make it detailed for reasons. So I hope everyone is doing good in the story. I love you all and this story is coming to an end soon. Xx-Teylar**