Letting the truth be told....

3 Days after Sydney's Birthday.....

Sydney's Pov:

It has been 3 days and I have been okay. I wake up in the morning and shower like always. But I haven't done my hair or makeup all week. Hayes hasn't left my sight basically. I shower get dressed in lazy clothes then leave to go to their apartment.

Then I don't come home till almost 12. Gina worries about me but I just turn my phone off when I am over at Nash and Cameron's place. I just don't want to talk to anyone. I want to spend my time with my boyfriend and the guys.

Today was Thursday. I was leaving soon. Hayes was doing a photo shoot today. Steven has been trying to get a hold of me today too, but I haven't answered. I locked my door too so Gina can't get in.

I had just gotten out of the shower. I throw some yoga pants on along with a tank top. I brush my hair and braid it to the side. I grab my purse, keys, and phone. I head out of the house and pass Gina and ignore her like always.

This was my week to see Hayes and nobody was stopping me.

When I get to the shoot I was like what the heck. It was in the middle of nowhere. Like really? Hayes saw me pull in and was on his way over. He opens my door and says "Hey beautiful!" I smile and grab my purse and lock the car. I hug him and kiss him.

I say "Hey, when you guys starting?" He says "Pretty soon. I thought you were shooting today too?" I shake my head no. He wraps his arm around me and he knew I just got out of the shower. He could smell my body wash. He smiles and says "You smell like flowers." I laugh and say "I knew you would say that. Just got out of the shower."

He laughs and we get on the set. The guys see me and walk over to give me a small hug. Cameron walks over and says "How you holding up?" I say "Good I guess. Not really ready for Saturday. Rather be with Hayes and go with you guys to Washington."

He hugs me and says "It's okay I understand, but don't forget your laptop, you can face time him every night." I smile and say "Thanks Cam. By the way, your hair is on point today.." He laughs and says "Thanks the lady did it, but I will talk to you after the shoot." I nod. He kisses my forehead like the kind brother he is.

Sometimes I think Cameron can be too nice. And sometimes when your too nice people will take advantage of you. I don't want that to happen to him though.

**********

After the guys shoot they had lunch brought to them. It was very fancy and nice. We all sat around and ate lunch together. Hayes was sitting next to me and it was nice. I was leaving soon and it was going to be a sad goodbye for me and the boys especially. Hayes was dreading it and I was too.

After lunch was over with someone pulls up and gets out of the car. It was Steven. I had been dreading talking to him all week. He would send me a text every day, and another outfit that he would want me to wear in New York.

He walks up to me and says "Sydney, I have been trying to get a hold of you all week. Why haven't you answered your phone?" I look at Hayes. He nods, giving me the okay to go talk to him. I say "Steven, I have been with my boyfriend all week. But to you, you wouldn't know how it feels for me to be leaving him for a whole week, and be on two different sides of this country. I am sorry, but I want to spend time with him this last week, but since I am leaving in 2 days. I want to be left alone with him and only him. So excuse me I have to go."

He looks at me shocked and says "Sydney, I am sorry. But your photographer called. She says she wants you to fly in Friday night so she can start the process Saturday morning." I had my back to him. I was facing Hayes. He was talking to Nash.

He turns around and saw the look on my face. He says "What?" A tear falls from my eye and I turn to Steven and say "So now I won't get to see Hayes Friday night, and on his birthday?!" He nods.

I run to my car and  shut the door. I set my head on the wheel. Hayes comes over and gets in the passenger seat. He shuts the door and turns to me. He says "Sydney? What is wrong?" I sigh and say "Hayes, I don't know if I can do this anymore?" He sets his hand on my shoulder and says "Sydney what do you mean?"

I lift my head up and say "Hayes I can't do this anymore. I have to find my real family. I have to get out of this thing with Steven. And Hayes.... I don't know if I can handle all of these people blowing my phone up and starting crap about us just being together and being happy?" He says "Come here." I managed to move over the middle rest thing. I sit on his lap in the passenger seat.

I set my head on his shoulder. He says "Sydney, if you really want to find out who your real parents are we can arrange that. If you want me to not go on the tour in Washington next week, I won't go. If you want to stay here for my 16th birthday, then stay. You don't have to be this big model. Yeah I know that it would be awesome to have my girlfriend be a model. But I like you just the way you are. No makeup, your hair messy in a bun or all over the place, and I especially like you in just lazy baggy clothes with your natural beauty showing through."

I sit up and look at him. I smile a little. He wipes the tears off my cheeks. There was stains from the recent tears. I smile and say "Hayes I don't want to be this big model girl. I just want a couple of shoots here and there by Bryant. He knows my good angles and all. And I hate wearing all this makeup and stuff. I hate having my hair done by Gina all the time. I hate having to live their with Gina and be far away from you and the guys. I want to be close to you guys. I want to spend your birthday with you. I want to know what my real last name is. I want to know who my real mother was and my real brother. And Hayes I don't want to go to New York on Friday. I want to stay here in LA with you guys and have the sand in my hair from the beach and sun beating down on my skin with you."

He smiles and says "That was all you needed to say. I will arrange a shoot with Bryant on Friday for you. How does that sound? And I can start searching for your family and maybe getting you a small apartment."

I smile and nod. I hug him and say "Thank you, I love you Hayes." He smiles and says "I love you Sydney Rae!"