I love you.....

Sydney's Pov:

When I told Hayes that he was able to go with me to NYC he was so happy. He jumped out of the chair and picked me up and swung me around in circles. He sets me down and looks into my eyes and then down at my small pink lips.

He says "Sydney, may I kiss you?" I look into his beautiful blue eyes, and I run my hands through his perfectly new flipped hair and say "Yes you may...."

Hayes smiles and leans in and kisses me. His lips were so soft and they tasted like cherry chapstick. His lips were so sweet, soft and the perfect shape.

We part and I say "Hayes... you were my first kiss.... and my first boyfriend..." He smiles and says "And I hope to be your last kiss, your last goodbye, your last boyfriend, your last I Miss You, and your last I Love You Sydney, and I want to be with you forever." I look up at him in his eyes and said "Hayes you.... you.. love me?" He smiles and nods and a tear falls. I smile and say "I love you too Hayes."

He smiles and kisses me. He says "So shall we get to sining these papers?" I smile and nudge him. He says "You probably want to change so I will be right back down. I am going to go talk to the boys for a second. Be back soon beautiful Love you!" He kisses my forehead and walks upstairs.

I laid on my bed. I just got my first kiss, and just got told by Hayes that he loves me! This couldn't get any better I mean I was shocked when his lips met mine, words couldn't describe the feeling of being kissed by him. It was no Nash Grier kiss or Camron Dallas kiss honey it was passionate.

I stand up and walk to the closet. My Hayes pants were dirty so I just put on the Carter Reynolds ones. I told GIna to get them clean soon and to order me more pairs of them because they are too comfy and I love them.

I put on the HAYZ crop top, it was so comfy and flowy I like never wanted to take it off. I take my jewelery off and then put my hair up in a pony tail. I was tired and just wanted to sleep.

I hear a knock on my door and it was him. I open it and he says "Were my sweats dirty?" I nod and do my sad face because I was sad that they were dirty.

I walk to my bed and turn my laptop on. I wanted to watch Cam's and Nash's new video. I pull it up and their place looked good from what we could see. They were reading hate comments. Which Hayes and me found  very funny.

I go to another person's page and we just start watching all of their videos. I start falling asleep with Hayes's arms around me. I was so tired words couldn't descirbe it. I mean yeah I know I have had the most sleep out of everyone but I have been just stressed.

*********

As I laid there with his arms around me I heard a knock and then two figures come through the door. They looked familar but I couldn't rememeber. Then a tall skinny guy comes in behind them and says "Sydney?!" I look up at him and we looked a like. I looked just like this lady standing in front of me.

She had long golden locks just like me. This man had beautiful green eyes. This tall boy had green eyes just like the man. I had brown eyes just like the lady. The boy had long shaggy hair like Hayes used to have that was golden brown like mine. He says "Mother is this here?" She nods and he says "Sydney.... I am your biological brother...."

*********

I wake up screaming, Hayes had to wake me to tell me it was just a dream. He says "Everything is going to be alright beautiful, I am here safe with you. I sat there and cried into his shoulder while he rocked me and got me to fall back asleep. Everyone else was in the room too. Cam, Nash, and Carter were all there.

Hayes whisper's "I got this, go upstaris."

They nod. Hayes pulls me out of his shoulder and I had gotten makeup all over his shirt. I smile and say "I am sorry." He laughs and says "It's okay, I can just take it off. I was getting hot anyways."

Then he just slips it off and throws it to the side. I sat there staring at his abs. He lifts my head up and says "Beautful, my eyes are up here." I laugh and say "Sorry..." He says "It's okay, why don't you try going back to sleep?" I nod. I set my head on his bare chest that was really warm. He wraps his strong arms around me and then end on my hip bone.

He sets his hand their and I set mine on top of it. I was so tired words couldn't say. But I was scared to sleep again...

*********

Hayes's Pov:

When she woke up screaming it scared me and I didn't know any other way to calm her down but comfort her and tell her she will be okay.

She fell back asleep finally laying on my chest asleep with my arms around her. She looked peacful and happy. I was going to miss her when she left for New York. But the thing I was going to miss the most is her smile and those eyes that I can't stop looking at sometimes.

********

The Next Day....

Hayes's Pov:

When I woke up Sydney was still asleep right next to me. She didn't move at all last night and I can't believe Nas didn't come and get me last night because we were suppose to leave and go back to the appartment. I try to grab my phone out of my pants pocket with out waking her up. Luckily I managed.

When I pulled it out I had a text from Nash saying "Hey bro when we heard Sydney scream we knew she had a bad dream, we came down and saw her crying into your shoulder so we thought we would let you stay because she wouldn't sleep well. If you need us we are at the appartment."

So my own brother ditched me last night just because he didn't want to wake me up? I don't believe that. Something is going on with the guys and I need to get to the bottom of this.