Happy Birthday Eve......

Sydney's Pov:

After I was out of the bath Sierra carried me back to my bed. I laid there with shorts on and a hoodie. When I was in the bath I sat there. My chest did have stitches up it. It was a scary sight. It looked like I had been in a horror movie.

I ran my finger across it and I could feel the stitches. They made me want to cry. These things are going to leave scars on my body forever. I don't want that. I never wanted that. I text Hayes  saying "Hey can you come up here please?"

Few minutes later there was a knock at my door. It opens and there was Hayes. He smiles and says "You doing okay?" I ry to shrug but it didn't work very well. I went to shrug and then I gasp in pain. He walks over to me and says "You okay?" I shake my head no. He scoots me over a little bit and lays next to me. He wraps his arms around me and says "Sydney, you want to go downstairs? Maybe I can have Nash run and get you Fro-Yo?" I look up at him and nod.

He grabs my phone and lifts me up out of my bed. I wrap my arms around his neck and he carries me downstairs.

He sets me down on the couch and walks to get Nash. When he comes back he says "Your normal?" I nod. He smiles and kisses my forehead. Nash and Hayes head to go get frozen yogurt. Sierra walks down and says "Did Hayes leave?" I look up and nod. She walks over to me and sits by my feet. She says "Well girl his birthday is tomorrow and I know we need to get his present ready from you. So Bryant sent me the pictures from your guys shoot and I got an album for them. So I thought we could put this together with each other?"

I smile and say carefully "Yeah I would like that. Oh do you know where my necklace is from him? I can't seem to find it?" She smiles and pulls something out of her pocket. She says "I thought you would like this back. Let me help you."

She puts the necklace on me and then she sits down and then we start putting the book together.

There was some really funny pictures that he took. Then there was a ding at the door. Cameron goes and answers it. He says "Sky!!!" I try to look but I couldn't. Then Cam comes over to me and says "Sydney, this is Skylynn. Skylynn can you say hello?" She laughs and says "Hi Sydney! Your pretty!" I smile and say "Thank you and nice to meet you Sky. Your adorable." She laughs and walks away.

Cameron says "Well the guys are back so Sierra hide the book." The boys walk in and say "Mom, Dad, Skylynn!!" Then run and give hugs to their family members that they haven't seen in awhile. Hayes walks over to me and hands me my yogurt. He says "I am guessing you have already met Sky." I smile.

She was playing with my hair. She laughs when she saw Hayes. She says "HAYEZY BOO!!" Sky was too young so when she said his name it sounded like a 'z' at the end. But it was cute.

Then a man and a women walk over to me. They kneel down and say "You must be Sydney? We have heard a lot about you from Hayes." I smile and say "Yes I am Sydney, but I didn't know you guys would be here today. I am sorry about the way I look right now."

They say "It's okay honey, we understand what your going through. Nash and Hayes explained it to us. We hope you get better soon." I smile and say "Thank you, oh and I see that I have made a new friend today."

They smile at Sky, and say "Yes we think you have. That is Sky for you Sydney, she loves it when she meets her big brothers girlfriends. She becomes very close with them. And right now I think she is loving you."

I smile and look up at her. She laughs and pokes my nose and says "I got your nose Syd Syd." I laugh and say "Oh no you do!!" She laughs and Nash walks over. He says "Sky, did you miss me??" She turns around and jumps in his arms and says "Nash!!!"

Hayes walks over and says "Hey you! Can I take you somewhere?" I nod. He grabs a blanket and wraps me in it. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the back yard. It was dark out and it was cold.

Hayes sits down and I sit down on his lap, even though I wasn't suppose too. He says "Sydney, tomorrow is my birthday and I don't want you to be stuck up in your room so I made the party here. Just a few people. Maybe 15. I made the list smaller because of you just now getting out of the hospital and all."

"But Sydney, I know your not suppose to be doing this but, look where you are." I look at my surroundings, I was in the pool. Hayes was sitting on the stairs and had me on his lap. I look at him and he was right there. I put my hand on his cheek. He says "Sydney, do you know how long it ha been since we have kissed?" I shake my head no. He looks at my eyes then at my lips.

He puts my bangs behind my ear. He leans in and we kiss for the first time like forever. His lips were soft and I missed them so. When we separate  look at him and I run my hands through his hair. I missed his long hair. I set my head on his shoulder until I fell asleep.

Hayes's Pov:

When we kissed I felt complete. We haven't kissed in awhile and now she sits here with her arms around my neck asleep in my arms.

She was so beautiful, my arms around her, her hair was so long. It covered my hands around her waist.

Then Cameron came outside, he says "Hey Hayes, you coming in? Were leaving, you coming with us or nawt?"

I laugh and stand up. I walk over to him and say "Uh dude I don't think I can, this girl has me by my neck." He laughs and says "Alright well, Sierra, Gina, and your parents are staying here tonight. Sky wanted to go with Nash so. See you tomorrow birthday boy! Don't do anything stupid."

I laugh and walk upstairs to fall asleep with Sydney, she wasn't going to sleep well tonight, I could tell.