The End!

**Last Chapter!**

Sydney's Pov:

When I jumped into his arms I felt like I was a new person. He pushed me up against the wall and says "The only way we can tell if you healthy is if you can manage a long make out session;)"(It's Hayes, what do you expect.)

I smile and look at his soft pink plumb lips. He leans in a immediately bites my bottom lip to gain entrance. Which I was teasing him at first. I didn't let him the first time. I was running my hands through his hair, when he pinches my hip, making me jump.

Letting him gain entrance. He moves me to the bed and we didn't disconnect at all. He ran his hands along my upper thigh. Him having entrance let him take control. But I knew Hayes, he wouldn't do anything, especially since I just became healthy.

*******

Next day.....

I had a doctor's appointment for today. We were going to see if the cancer was gone. I had saw my hair coming back finally. It was about my neck but it was thin.

When we get in the office, we just had to see my results. I had a scan yesterday. The doctor comes out and says "Sydney Grier..... You are cancer FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That moment right there I knew everything was going to be okay. I could be happy with Hayes, I could be happy with my family. I was going to have a child in the future. I was going to graduate. I was going to live my life. I survived cancer!

I fell to the ground in tears, Hayes made sure I didn't fall hard. He was so happy. I was in tears though. I was so happy. I was I don't even know. But the thing that made me happy the most was that I knew there was hope, there always is.

*** The End! Well I hoped you all enjoyed it. But that's the end. Yes she surveys and lives happily as Mrs. Grier. Sydney and Hayes did have two children. One names Alex May Grier who is a girl, and Macy (Sky)lynn Grier. Those two are twins. And Sydney is pregnant with a boy who is going to be Ryan Nash Greir. But for anyone who is suffering from cancer or has someone who has or currently is, tell them that there is hope. And if they have passed, they are still there with you through it all. Love you all and Stay Beautiful! Xx**