Sydney Rae Dallas will you be my.....

Sydney'S Pov:

After I talked to Cameron and he convinced me to letting Hayes get a possible hair cut, I sat and started watching TV with Cameron. Then suddenly the front door opens and in walks Bryant.... Nash.... and then I jump up and look and see Hayes....

Hiis haiir was gone. It was short and flipped up just like Carter's, Cameron's, and Nash's. I stop in my tracks. I was about to run up and jump into his arms but I didn't he turns to me and his smile fades. He says "Sydney, it's okay. It will grow back, I thought I would try a change." I didn't say anything.

If that is what he wants then I have to accept the fact that change can be good. I walk closer to him carefully. Then he says "Can you guys give Sydney and me a minute please?" They all nod and go downstairs to play ping pong.

Hayes closes the door and sets his bags down. He says "Sydney, I thought you would be okay with the new hair, but I guess not. But if you want me to grow it back I will. But you don't need to be scared of me alright?"

I nod and walk up to him and hug him. I mean his new hair was different but I kind of liked it on him. It gave him the new hotter look. And I liked it..... a lot.

I run my hands through the back of his head that was now shaved or buzzed and not long and curly at the ends. He whispers in my ear "Sydney I have something to ask you." I look at him and say "What is it?"

He sighs. Takes my hands and says "Sydney Rae Dallas, will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. I look at him and nod, I start tearing up. I had never had a boyfriend, or my first kiss yet and the boyfriend part was took by Hayes Grier.

He hugs me and Cameron, Nash, and Bryant come in. Cam and Nash say "Dude did you ask her?" Hayes turns around and says "Yes I sure did. And she said.... YES!"

Cam and Nash jump up and yell, but Cam says "ZAAAYYYYUUUUMMM!!!!!!! HAYES!!! GETTING A BAE NOW ISN'T HE!!!!?!?!?!"

Hayes laughs and says "Yeah and she is a special bae, now if you will excuse me I am going to talk to my new girlfriend."

Hayes takes my hand and guides me down to my room. He shuts the door and says "Alright Ms. Dallas show me this wonderful YouTube video that you have."

I smile and hug him and pull it up on the computer and then it goes on the TV. I go to my page and go to the video and watch it.

After we were done watching videos we decided to just put a movie in and I would fall asleep most likely.

Hayes's Pov:

When she saw me I was scared because she didn't give the right reaction that I was hoping for, but it worked.

When she showed me her first video I was happy. She did amazing and it was good for being her first one and I liked it a lot.

She decided to put a movie in because she just wanted to cuddle up next to me and fall asleep, like she did the first time.

She cuddled up next to me under her covers and set her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around my waist, while mine wrapped around her small waist and the other held her hand. She was cold like always, but she fell asleep fast.

Cameron comes in the room and was about to yell something but I say "Shhh she is out, what you need?" I whispered that to him and he says "Oh well Bryant got the photo shoot pictures done and wanted to show you guys, but I will let you two love birds be...."

He shuts the door carefully and then Sydney wakes up and is breathing heavy. I say "Sydney it's okay I am right here." She looks around and was scared I could see it. She says "Hayes I had a bad dream and now I am scared." I say "It's okay, I am here. Nobody will hurt you."

She lays her head on my chest and I hug her and she does the same.

She says "Can we go upstairs with everyone else?" I nod and help her out of her bed. She was cold. I wrap her in the jacket that I had on the floor. She fixes her hair and we walk upstairs. Everyone was up there. Cameron says "Oh I see she is awake now. Oh and Hayes, Bryant wants to do a photo shoot with your new do."

I nod and walk Syd over to the couch so she can sit and warm up. She was freezing, I didn't know why. I say "Hey Mrs. Dallas can you fix Sydney some hot chocolate please, she is freezing."

She nods and does that for me while I grabbed Syd's pictures and brought them over to her so she could see them. Cam's mom brings the hot chocolate over and sets it on the table. Sydney starts going through the pictures and was so happy of how goo they turned out. She says "Bryant these look amazing. They are really good."

He smiles and winks at her. She blushes. Then starts drinking the hot chocolate. I curl her up next to me and she eventually starts warming up finally.

***********

The next day....

Hayes's Pov:

It was Wednesday and Bryant wanted another photo shoot with my new hair. I had carried Syd to her bed late last night after she had fallen asleep in my lap looking through pictures. After I took her to her room I had to go to my new place at Cam's and Nash's.

It was an early morning, photo shoot and then hanging with the boys today. Cam's mom said when Syd got up she was going to take her to get a Mani and pedi for the first time to relax her and possibly make her feel better.

I just wanted to take Sydney out on a date and see her beautiful smile again, but now that the news is out about my new haircut everyone is bugging us. And someone has leaked where I am living now so security is crazy. But I know it wasn't the boys or Sydney.

After the shoot the guys and me go out to eat for lunch. I text Sydney saying...

Sydney,
Hey beautiful brown eyed girl, I know you were probably looking for me this morning but I am alright, I am with the guys. Hope you have a good relaxing day. Miss you! Xx -Hayes.

I sent that to her right before we left, I hoped that would make her smile and have a good day.