Welcome Sydney Rae Dallas too.....

Sydney's Pov:

After we were done at the salon getting our nails done we get in the car to head over to where Steven said he would meet us at.

I was happy when I got my nails done, even though I was scared at first because I had never gotten them done before. I just got a french tip design and gel, with sparkles under the tip. Gina picked them out for me because I didn't know what they were talking about.

When we arrive at this big place. I get out of the car and walk up with Gina. We walk in and there was a guy in a suit and he says "Hello Gina, good to see you as always, this must be Miss Sydney Rae?" I nod and he shakes my hand.

He says "Well if you wouldn't mind please follow me and we will get started." Gina nods and we follow him up to his office.

When we get up there he says "Please take a seat." We sit down and he says "Alright Sydney, my number one photographer that I have take pictures of the guys, names Bryant recently shot pictures of you, am I right?" I nod. He says "Well he sent me some and I printed them. I then looked at all of them and saw how much natural beauty you have and how we can work with that. So I have two choices. You can take both options or you can choose which one you would prefer. But whatever choice you make, you will be very busy for the rest of summer and your time off from school."

I nod. He shows me the pictures that Bryant took of me and I was shocked because of how good they looked. I looked like a different person.

I show them to Gina and she was surprised. Then Steven slides a close up of me. It was amazing. You could really see my brown in my eyes. My hair was blowing all over and I had my arm over my head and my hair in that hand. It was really good.

You could really see the colors in my hair too. Steven says "Sydney, we shared this specific photo on twitter and on Bryant's Instagram and it got over 500,500 likes on Instagram. And in the comments, people kept asking who she is, and then some would say we want more leaks of her shoot. So Sydney, we want you to be a model for Mary Kay products and shoot with the guys when they do group shots."

I smile and say "I would love to, but would I model for anything else or what?" He says "Well we want to do a full week with you shooting and all that in New York. We would ship you, Gina, and another friend with you for a week. We are hiring you a personal stylist for makeup and hair. Then a wardrobe stylists. These 2 people will be for photo shoots, but we are trying to find someone who can be specialized in both of these areas so they can live at home with you and go on tour with you and the boys."

I was shocked. I say "So I would have someone who will do my makeup and hair, then someone who will do my outfit picking for me?" He nods and smiles.

He says "The other option is for you to go on tour with the guys this summer all around the U.S. If you think your up for it then you can sign this little contract here right now. But if you would like to do both things, be a model and be with the boys then be my guest. But if that is the case then you will need to sign these two things and then you will still go to New York."

I say "Alright I would love to do both things but Gina do you think I could do both?" Gina says "Well Sydney, I mean if that is what you want to do. You really want to start your career like this then go on ahead. But if you start then this is what you will be doing for awhile and for most of your life, unless you stop."

I nod and Hayes just text me saying

"Hey if you just take the model job then I will be okay with that, you will still go on tour with us. But if you choose both jobs then you will be stressed out of your mind. So whatever you do I will be okay with."

I say...

"Alright by the looks of what he is saying it all sounds awesome but I will let you know what I choose later. Xx"

I look up to Steven and say "So if I choose the model choice will I still be able to go on tour with the boys?" He says "Well by the looks of it, the first week they will be in Seattle Washington, and you will be in New York that week..."

I sigh and say "Alright well I think I know what I am going to do.... but can it be possible if Hayes could join me in NYC?"

He says "Well I mean maybe for the last couple of days we could fly him over there. The boys will only be over there for 3 days. So he could be over in NY for the last days. How does that sound?"

I smile and say "Where do I sign for my future modeling job?" He smiles and says "That's what I thought...."

**********

After I signed for my new modeling job I was so happy. I was literally going to be famous. Gina takes me back to the house. I just wanted to curl up next to Hayes and fall asleep.

We get to the house and I get out with a bag full of papers that I had to go through which will take me all night.

I walk in and the guys look at me with curious faces. I say "Now introducing Sydney Rae Dallas a model." The guys jump up and yell. Hayes walks over to me and picks me up and spins me around.

He says "You choose the model contract didn't you?" I smile and nod. He hugs me and laughs. I say "Hey I am going downstairs. See you guys."

I walk downstairs with Hayes, he says "So what's in the bag?" I smile and say "A bunch of papers. That I don't want to deal with right now."

I walk in the door and I set everything down on my bed. Hayes walks over to my desk and sits down. He says "So when you leaving?" I look at him, I was plugging my phone in. I say "Next Sunday. And I won't be back till that following Sunday?"

He sighs and says "We leave the same day but to Washington. Then we will be back that Wednesday."

I look at him and say "Hayes when you get done in Washington, your flying to NYC." He looks up and says "No way?!?!