5

"Why so quiet?" My manager asked glancing at me every now and then while she drive.

We were on our way back to the apartment but she decided to have a dinner outside in celebration to the successful outcome of my music video.

We just gone out of the ME building after watching the final cut of the music video. It was good and my manager said it too. She was so please to see the fruit of her hard work. Our hard work and So asked me to celebrate it.

"Aren't you happy with the outcome of your MV?" She asked again.

"It's not that..." I said remembering what I accidentally witness in the building after watching the video.

My manager told me she was going to use the restroom and told me to wait for her. Almost twenty minutes had pass and still, she wasn't' showing up. I decided to just follow her to see what took her so long. I worried that she might get into an argument with the board and director again, just like before.

I went to the restroom but didn't found her there. I continued to walked around the floor until I neared the stair where I heard a distinct talking, more like arguing. Fearing that it was my manager, I hurriedly went to them. But before I could reach them, the argument piped down and I saw my manager together with Ms.Rosé Park. Her back turned to me even if I couldn't see her face, I knew exactly what the two of them were doing.

They were kissing. Ms.Rosé hands were keeping a firm grip on my manager head. I could even heard the sloshing sound produced by their lips.

After a couple moment of staring at them. I silently retracted my footstep and ran away from them. I went to the restroom and shut the door close clutching my chest. It was beating fast and hard. I couldn't believe what I just witness. The last time I knew, my manager was not fond of ms. Rosé. But what I saw was completely a different story.

I felt my face dampen and soon I realized I was crying. Crying over my manager. I admitted it hurt me to see her with ms. Rosé, much more seeing the two of them shared an intimate kiss. I had grown a liking to my manager despite her unpredictable mood swings. And hurts me to see her with someone else.

Liking my manager was hard. It was like going to a battle with no hope of winning. She was my loosing battle I haven't even started yet. It was Ms. Rosé one of the famous singer in the country I was trying to compete with, and I was just Jennie.

Who am I to compete against her? And there still need a competition?

She already own my manager. I should stop thinking I'll get her.

"I'm just hungry...." I lied looking out the window hiding the truth from her. "...and stop talking before I eat you out!"

"Ow, that sound sexual and yucky!" She shuddered at the thought and grimaced at me.

"I didn't mean it that way!" I cried staring at her in surprise.

"But you said you wanted to eat me! What else do you want me to think of?" She said chuckling.

"Never mind! Just focus on the road!" I said and turned the stereo on to play some music and stop her from talking.

"Well Just incase you want it ... I'm all free." She said and winked at me.
-

"Is that Jennie of ME entertainment? Wow She look even prettier in person. "

Someone commented when we were walking to our reserve table. My manager nudge me and grinned proudly at me.