11

The canceled photoshoot with Rosé was already reschedule and I was thrilled to know that I was going to work with her, my manager ex-girlfriend-slash-bestfriend. I was excited and at the same time worried. Worried for my manager and how she was going to deal with her if ever the two needed to talk. Just the thought of them talking made me feel sour and jealous. Sure my career had the chance to bloom more than it already was, but I was afraid the meeting would raise the chance of the two to finally fix what was broken and be back together again.

My manager and I got into a childish argument before we went to the location site. She was being demanding and acting like a brat once again that annoyed me and made me rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm not going to ride that van for heavens sake!" She said in exaggeration while pointing at the black tinted van in front of us. I huffed and ignored what she was saying, and just went pass her to hop in but the devil stop me. "What are you doing?" She asked looking confused.

"Taking a bath." I answered sarcastically and not paying much attention to her.

"Are you seriously choosing to ride this van and leave me here?" She asked. Her face seemed mad as she stared at me." You know I'm not fond of this big shit!"

"Yah! I'm getting late already and you fussing over where I should ride wasn't helping me! You said it yourself we cannot use your car because of reporter so you called someone in the company. Now here you're complaining? Seriously whats wrong with you?" I asked getting annoyed at her and pried my arms off her. "If you don't want to go with me then don't. You don't need to make up excuses and said you never ride a van." I added sarcastically while hoping in the passenger seat.

She seemed taken aback and couldn't believed I did what I just did. Her jaw dropped as she watched me sat comfortably riding shotgun. I wasn't suppose to ride shotgun and was planning to sit with her in the back but she ruined the mood.

"Let's go. That devil won't go with us because she's going to see her girlfriend." I told Ms. Park my substitute manager.

Not a second later after Ms. Park revive the engine. The door to the back slammed open and my manager sat angrily. I watched from the rearview mirror as she buckled up and being all sulky. Her brows knotted together as she mumbled under her breath.

She looked u and her eyes met mine. " Are you happy?" She asked with full of sarcasm.

I let it slid and ignored her for awhile. though I found it cute that she was willing to do everything for me, I still felt guilty for forcing her to ride the van knowing exactly how she hate it.

all throughout the ride, I threw a glance at her and will often found her deep in thought. She had this far away gaze from her eyes and a sad expression on her face as if she was reminded by her unpleasant past. Her face would contort and I will saw her frown.

Getting worried to her I began to speak and asked her. "Are you okay?" My manager ignored me and it hurt me. But I didn't give up and asked her again. This time I shift my body and look back at her. "Are you okay?" I asked nicely.

Her eyes flickered to mine and back to the window again. " If Ms. Park isn't here I'll probably kiss you senselessly right now." She said making my face burn.

I looked at Ms. Park and saw her twitched on her seat seeming uncomfortable.

"Can you pull over for a second Ms. Park." I said.

Ms. Park followed and parked the van at the road side for a moment. She glanced at me with a confused expression when she saw me unbuckled my seat belt and leave my seat.

"I'll seat at the back." I explained shortly at her and use the space in the middle as my way to go to where my manager was sitting. The latter shut me a questionable look yet still help me. " You can drive now Ms. Park. Thank you." I said after settling beside my manager. Her hands automatically snaked around my waste and pulled me close while mine rested on her abs. "Not mad anymore?" I asked drawing circles on her stomach.