Ogai Mori

"Elise-sama, please stand still so I can do your hair."

The blonde haired (currently naked) child stops pulling and pinching at Mori's face and turns around to face you.

"Hmph. Since it's you (Y/N) its fine. I don't want that guy to touch me." She then walked over to a near by chair, sitting down waiting for you to fix her outfits.

"Ah - Elise-chan you are so mean to me." Mori stands up from his kneeling position, handing you some of the clothes that were strewn all over the floor.

You bowed slightly to him before heading over to Elise, starting to tidy the curls in her hair.

"Ah (Y/N)-chan~ I am so jealous that Elise-chan likes you more than me ~"

You glanced back to see Mori sitting in an arm chair, head propped up by his arm, watching both of you with a smile on his face.

"Ah .. Uh-um I am sure that Elise-sama likes you very much -" you stuttered awkwardly before looking hopefully at the pouting girl in front of you.

Elise turned away from Mori. "Of course I like (Y/N) much better - she's not a pedophile like you"

"Ah-aHH! Elise-sama .." You tried to get her to look at Mori, before looking at him apologetically.

Mori waves your apology aside and smiles, "Since Elise-chan likes you so much why not stay with us forever ~ ?"

"Eh- .. eHEH #&@#^[$@%^*?'?!?!??"

This was very short :< Of course I decided that writing a loli obsessed psychotic dude would be fun. Sighs. Maybe the next chapter would be Headcannons.