Valentine's Day Specials ~ Fyodor, Nikolai

Finally delivering the headcannons in the book title. Also of course the random name picker chose the obscure characters, who probably would never date anyone but okay.

Fyodor

- "What is this?" "A gift" "What's the occasion?" "Valen- actually nothing really, just thought you would like it."

- RIP your imagination of some time together for a celebration

-"Why does a card read 'Happy Valentine's day' ?"

-"Because - uh, Valentine is another word for Birthday, and today is your birthday.. - "

-"You gave me a present on 11 November, my birthday , last year."

-"Yes- .., and - ?"

- Actually pleased with the gift (a fluffy bear hat - like his hat but with bear ears. And if you pull the side flaps the ear moves). Finds the fact that you think of him as a bear slightly amusing

- "Would you like a gift back?"

- " - no- !."

- "You don't want anything from me-?"

- "It-it's fine.."

-"Really ?"

- ".. I want something please.."

- Wanting to spend more time with him is not a easy thing to say. Especially when he is fond of contact, whether skin-to-skin or just clothes brushing past each other

- When you finally stutter it out, he concedes, and as you were half-asleep with your head resting on his shoulders, he promises to give you the world

-So dramatic, you thinks, how can he give you the world (lol), its not like he may be running a criminal organisation and is prepared to burn down Yokohama to find a book, that may or may not be able to do unbelievable things. So cute, thinks you.

Nikolai

- You woke up to a Jazz band ringtone, which you definitely did not set. After turning off the alarm on your phone, (and thinking that you can go back to sleep) what seemed to be 10 alarms started beeping at once.

- Once you found the 10 alarms, and the 10 words stuck on them, you rearranged them to read : Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/N)-chan, Here's a surprise present for you!

- Sure it seems romantic, but 2 months ago when Nikolai had a similar riddle game for your birthday, you ended up in a restricted zone for military only. Fortunately, you were rescued by Nikolai (doesn't change the fact that he caused the mess in the first place)

- Deciding that you could deal with this later, you was going to go back to sleep, but then you realise there were smaller words written out at the side of the bigger message, : Don't go back to sleep, or else, (Y/N)-chan ~

- Giving up and heading to the living room, you saw a vase of roses. Except that for your birthday, the flowers he gave you sprayed you water in your face. He (forcefully) did the ice bucket challenge later

- After poking the flowers with a stick, and not observing any explosions you decided that it was safe to touch. Surprise, when you lifted the vase, there was a note under it : Roses are red, Violets are blue, Sugar is ______ and so are you!

-This time, you traveled to your neighbour's backyard, the local park, the top of the roof of a school, probably someone's house, and finally, back to your house. Having collected, a basket of fruits, more flowers, test papers?, a card, a long red ribbon and all the cue cards he left (also with sprinkles and confetti all over you)

-When you reached home, it was totally dark, and so obvious that there is gonna be some surprise.

-"Nikolai~ you can come out- where are you - "

-"Wait was that a burglar what the actual fu- oh that boi ain't getting away with robbing this house"

-Your punch packs a whole lot of punch

-Oops it was Nikolai

-No regrets though

I'm sorry I lost motivation on Nikolai lol. I was supposed to continue with Oguri and Glogi(?) I think. I have 12 drafts in waiting lol.

Also the comments make me very happy. (*≧∀≦*) Thanks for your support ! Have a nice day yall.