Tanizaki Junichirou

You don't have an ability by the way. 

"Naomi-chan~ Good morning !" You burst into the class, running to surprise Naomi with hug from behind after dropping off your bag beside your desk.

"Ah -! Yay~, (Y/N)-chan~ !" Naomi stood up from her seat in an instant, and enveloped you into a hug of her own.

Looking over her shoulder, still being squashed to death by her hug, you saw a stack of papers on the desk, which was remarkably annotated. 

"Naomi-chan, what's that on your table?" You questioned curiously.

"Oh, those?" She peeled herself of you, before sitting back down, them showing you the research she has been doing while beckoning you walked closer to have a better look. "Nii-sama has to do a lot of paper work in addition to jobs, so I decided to help him out a little ~."

"..huh.. Juni-chan.. So that's why the lights in your house are always turned on till so late.."

"What - ? I made nii-sama promise me to not spend so much time working. Jeez, I'll have to do that to him tonight."

"Eh-? But won't that make both of you stay up late instead?"

"Ah, but nii-sama would fall asleep immediately afterwards."

"I see -"

"'Cher is here -!"

You got cut short by your classmate's warning, and you ran back to your seat, arriving in position just in time to greet.

"Good morning Ayano-sensei -" The class chorused, following the dragging of chairs against the floor as the class sat back down.

_________________________________________________

"Seriously Naomi-chan, .." you sighed, speaking to Naomi as she looked at you, her mouth full with the really delicious looking food from her really colourful bento box. Were you jealous that Junichirou no longer made bento boxes for you? Maybe.

"I saw you doing the research all throughout Math and English - ! And you sit in the front row - how did the teacher not notice you but saw me doing the Chemistry homework.." You pointed an accusing finger at her, a disgruntled look on your face.

"And, when the teacher called on you, you somehow managed to answer the question that 3 people couldn't - even when you weren't paying attention -! And and, -"

"(Y/N)-chan do you want the rest of my lunch?"

"Oh -! Really? Thank you very much~" You took Naomi's flower-patterned container from her, and started digging in, leaving your half-eaten sandwich at the side, effectively quietened down.