Ben, Mal, Jason's POV

Ben's POV
_______________________________________
When I saw Mal on the floor, magic glowing around her is as if it's getting out of control. I run to her to her side to wake her up but it wasn't the first time that this happened and I was getting worried cause if this keeps happening it could get worse and I have no idea how to help with this problem. Fairy Godmother said to me to pick up mal and take her to the nurses office. I did want fairy godmother said and I made it the nurses office. The head nurse told me to put mal on a bed I did want I was told to do but on the inside i was really nervous cause I didn't know what to do and to make matters worse she collapsed in a class room.

Mal's dream POV
_______________________________________
I woke up in a strange place there were trees and I could hear a waterfall nearby and lots of flowers, it was peaceful until I stumble upon something some kind of orb like it was my future. Anyways I hear my name being called it was quiet but I could still hear it. Mal it called again and kept calling my name I finally answer back. Yes! Who's there I called back to the voice and out of nowhere Jason came and I was looking worried. Mal he said and he continued on about saying "I fear you are in danger someone's after you all I know it is the same person who kidnapped me but I must warned something could happen and you must be prepared for this. Do you understand what I'm saying? He asked. I was still shock of what he said that 8 was at a loss of words all in could is nod but I was worried that something could happen to me and I was scared for Jason. Good he said I must go she's coming back be safe and remember what I told you. You must be careful and you will wakeup and you are unconscious. Goodbye malli he said. Bye I will stay safe and I will find you Jason.

Jason's POV
_____________________________
Oh good you woke up the witch said. "What do you want" Jason spat. Well today's a new day and I think today will be good day from me but I don't it will be for you the witch said. I think we should get rid if you locks and replaced them don't ya think. The Wicked witch laugh evilly at him while replacing the rope for iron hnadcuffs on his hands and hanging up on the wall. I think its time for you to get a new cellmate. And with that the door was closed for the rest of the day. Jason's was in pained with the iron touching his skin that made him weak and he couldn't contact mal caused he was powerless. He kept screaming you could hear all the way to the Wicked Witch's lair. The screams of the son of Maleficent brought music to her ears. While she was planning on kidnapping the daughter of the mistress of all evil the one only Maleficent.

Meanwhile at the nurses offices. Evie came in to the nurses office to see mal. How is she? Evie asked. Well mal is unconscious but still dreaming like in her mind but can't get off it but other then that she's fine ben said. Mal's heart started to beat faster and faster. Ben saw this and went next to mal and started to calm her down and next thing they new mal's breathing started to go up and before anyone could do anything mal shot up and she was wide awake looking scared. "MAL" Ben yelled and your awake. You ok ben asked mal. Yeah I'm fined but Ben wasn't sure cause something happen that made her breathing go up and she was looking scared. Mal let's get you back to your dorm ben said and was helping mal up. Where am I? Mal asked. Your in the nurses offices cause you fell and nobody could wake you up Ben replied. Hey evie I'm gonna take mal in your dorm room ben said. Ok have fun evie said and with that she hug mal and said she needed to talk to mal about something. Lets go mal said. Ben just nodded and with that they took off to mal's bedroom but something tells mal is worried about something.

Ben's POV
I was helping mal walk to her dorm but I'm worried about she's says she's fined but I don't think so. Anyways we made it to her dorm room she opened it and we went in. I closed the door. Mal I said.
Yes? She ask me.
Are you ok I ask her. I'm fined she said. Mal what's really happening. Cause something happened back at the nurses offices you were panicking in your sleep. Can you tell what happened in your sleep and how you fainted in the art room and nobody could wake you up. Please tell me I want to help you. I said to her. Ok she replied back. Well it happened before in my room when you were there and u heard my name but I didnt know who it was until I remembered anyways in the art room I was painting a self portrait and then I black out and in my sleep I heard a voice called my name for my help and it was the same voice from earlier and  later I saw him in person and I knew once before but I couldn't remember his name and then he told me his name was Jason and then struck me where I knew him but then he got captured by person but I don't know where he's at and who's kidnapped and back at the art room where I fainted I saw a orb and then I saw him and he told me I was in danger because the person who kidnapped him is trying to get me for a purpose but I don't know what purpose it was that needed me and Jason. Anyways he said to watch out and be careful and I don't know when she's planning on kidnapping and I'm scared ben. Mal said while she was crying. Hey it's ok I'm here and nobody's gonna hurt you. I said to her. Thanks Ben. You're welcome now get some rest I said while helping mal up and put her to bed. Mal got into bed and I kissed her forehead I was about to leave when m as l pulled my hand. Stay here I can't sleep if no ones watching me while someone's is out to kidnapped she said to me. Ok I said to her and got into bed and protected her. Thanks ben she said. You're welcome. Good night I said to her. Good night she replied back. I love you mal said to me. I love you to. I said to her. And with that mal closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. I smiled at mal who looked so peaceful but also so scared an the outside she's brave but inside she's scared but I was thinking of who would want to kidnapped mal and who wanted to hurt mal and want was the person's plan? I asked my self. I wanted to protect mal from anyone who would want to hurt or kidnapped mal but I couldn't be there every single second of the day. I have job to do so I had to get helped from Carlos, Evie, and Jay. And I need to find who ever kidnapped an old friend of mal's. Who's Jason anyway? And I look at mal who was sleeping peacefully and with that I drifted off to sleep.

Hello I hoped you enjoyed the story so far. Who's is this mysterious kidnapper? What will happened to mal if the kidnapper succeeds?