Ch. 1

Year 20xx, ??

XXX

Four years, thats how long It's been. and things have changed.

in the past years U.A had kept students in dorm since they felt that it was much easier to keep an eye on them and they wouldn't be late. that changed.

All the stuff changed, heroes have been on a lookout and raised their alerts. Not because of the famous Hero Killer...

All these changes had to do with the mysterious disappearence of Tenko Shimura.

.

.

.

.

.

League of Villains hideout
9:20 PM

"What do you mean?" a deep voice echoed through the room. A bluish-gray haired male sat on a stood, wrapping his hand up with bandages. "I mean... I got in a bit of fight and got harmed." The male said, looking at the whisp.

"That's it! this is the fifth time this month. You already got numerous scars and you continue to do this." The whisp said, golden eyes glowing.

"Calm your shits Kurogiri. Its just a few cuts." The male said. Kurogiri sighed. "Tomura, The boss is gonna kill me if you keep getting harmed like this."

Tomura sighed finished bandaging his hand, looking up at the Whisp, silence. "...So? We all got close to death, even Stain. It makes no difference." Tomura spoke.

Kurogiri sighed, giving up. "So... How deep?"

"Painfully. deep." Tomura responded.
Kurogiri shook his head in disapproval.

XXX

Same time
The shi bridge

"Are we almost there?" A voice whined, sounding as if it belonged to a female.

"Almost." Another voice responded, sounding much deeper and smoothly than the first.

Our Duo had ran into each other in Hosu city, trying to track down a certain place. Eventually they agreed that they'll travel together. Bad choice.

The two walked along the bridge. "So... What's your name?" The female asked. The name looked at her. "Right now... I'm going by-" he was cutted off by a knife grazing his cheek.

The female giggled in delight as she grabbed the thrown knife. "Easy to cut~" she said and studied the knife before putting the knife into a little package, storing it in her bag.

The male raised a brow before wiping the blood away. "Seems like you're the bloody type..."

"Yeah well, I do plan on killing Mr. Stainy stain... But he's in jail!" The female said before letting out the most craziest laugh.

The male rolled his eyes. "Let's continue..." They said, as he continued walking. The female ran over. "What's with the stitches and skin? Do you have some type of disease..." The female asked.

The male stayed silent, not in the current mood to answer. The female sighed and played with a knife.

"Burn." The male said calmly, his turquoise eyes stared at the female who backed away. "Okay okay." The female said, not wanting to know what this man could do.

Once they crossed the bridge,, they arrived at their destination.

"So... Where's the bar?" The female asked. "It's on the far side. We still have to walk down to the street of the address." The male said. "Now, let's hurry up and get there before people start showing up."