Crybaby (Ch. 12.5)

months before

"Hey!" A voice shouted. Dabi looked at Toga with an expression that said "Why are you always so god damn happy" on it.

"What is it Toga?" Tomura asked. "Well, I stole a game!" Toga said, holding up the box for monopoly.

"You stole... Monopoly?" Tomura said, pointing at the games box.
"Yes!"

Dabi sighed. "I'm guessing you want to play it?"

Toga nodded.

Tomura sighed. "There's nothing to do so... I guess...."

Toga cheered, yelling "Yosh!" Before going to a table, slamming the box down and getting it set up.

Tomura and Dabi watched. "Done!" Toga said, sitting down. "Kurogiri, can you be the banker?! You don't have to play." Toga asked.

Kurogiri shrugged. "Okay..." He said, walking over and taking a seat beside toga.

Dabi sighed and walked over, sitting across Toga as Tomura sat on the edge, across Kurogiri.

They started. Splitting the money up as Toga rolled.

~

They played for at least an hour. Toga and Dabi st the top of the chain, Kurogiri in the middle and Tomura was crumbling.

"C'mon Shigs, you owe me money." Dabi said, motioning for Tomura to give him the money.
"Mo, it's all I have!" Tomura snapped, glaring at Dabi as he held his money close.
Dabi looked at the little money Tomura had, frowning. "Okay, okay, pay me when you have enough."

Tomura smirked softly at him before Dabi snatched the money. "Gotcha."

"Hey! Thief!"
"Did I steal your money, or your heart?" Dabi asked, waving the money in the air.

Tomura's eyes wailed up with tears, before looking at Kurogiri.
"Tomura... go to your room." Kurogiri said.

Tomura pouted before doing so, going to his room which was followed by a slam, stomps and loud sobs.

"...crybaby..."

~~~

As you can tell, I gave up on this chapter.
I ran out of ideas so just feast on the crybaby tomura for a while lol.