Ch. 8

Holy shitcakes!
561 reads!
Imma dying!
Thanks you dear readers ^^ This really means a lot for me and it encourages me to continue writing this!

Okay, I know it's not that night of a number to be freaking out about but its the most reads I've ever gotten on a book that people actually read ^×^

And sorry this my writing is shitty at the moment, It is hard to think of a plot rn, especially since I'm trying my best to make it last long -the end plot is coming up so I wanna make this last...

But yeah... Hope you enjoy this chapter

O×O

1 hour since The league left AFO

Shigaraki sat in a chair. The league was staying with Giran for the meantime, and it was seemingly peaceful.

Of course, a few of them had their own places, Kurogiri, Dabi and Shigaraki were the only ones who didn't.

Though, Shigaraki kept tabs opened for AFO, In hopes he would come for him.

1 day since The league left AFO

It's only been a day. A day since and Shigaraki was still keepings tabs opened.

The youngster barely talks, or does anything.

Dabi noticed this, and he didn't think it was a big deal so he letted it pass. He was wrong.

1 week since The league left AFO

A week. A week and Shigaraki is still in this state.
Lately everyone has been looking for a place, Dabi, Kurogiri and Shigaraki stayed with Giran while everyone else stayed in their own places-Toga has been crashing with Jin.

Dabi spent his time trying to cheer Shigaraki up... But his efforts all came to a waste.

Shigaraki and Dabi sat at a table, watching the TV. It was all normal for the first bit. Until the news came up to a shocking fact.

{News}
Last week, The most powerful villain All For One was locked up by All might, causing All mights retirement.