A/N::TimeLine + Note!

Okay!
So... Uhm... Let me clarify something.
I can't remember the exact order of months. And I started writing this BEFORE I knew school started on April.

So. Because this is an AU. I thought I should make a little timeline of all the stuff that has happened.

OxO

Shi is living with the Todoroki then is adopted. Around this time Rei lost her sanity and burned Shouto's face.
|
Shi made it into UA. He kept his real name due to his adoptive parents not wanting him to have their last name.
This is a the first day of UA. He then passes Touya in the hall who is in his third year there.
|
Touya supposedly died a few days after for a unknown reason.
Tenko is in class, Aizawa is teaching the class how to control their quirks due to some having unstable quirks.
He is then informed on what happen. Then it goes to the whole Kurogiri and villain plot
|
Something that has yet to be revealed happens ^^
|
TINESKIP!
Tomura is now associated with LOV. He got into q fight with someone (((Maybe Chisaki))).
Stain has been in jail for a while (UA students are going into their second year). Dabi and Toga appear.
Tomura is triggered and leaves them. He goes for a walk and stumbles upon a monster. He jumps in to save them due to the memory of losing a family and he still has slight hero instincts.
Dabi hears and rushes over to save him. He does, after Tomura is crushed by rocks
|
Tomura has been out for a while (I'm gonna be honest I forgot what happened here XD), Dabi got him back to the hide out then went to chill. When Dabi woke up, Tomura was woken up and Toga tried to stab him/get his blood. Dabi came and stopped them. Tomura then had flashbacks to the past.
|
The next day is just a day with nothing special happening. Tomura got a Nomu for Dabi aannddd yeah. That's that part.
|
TIMESKIP AGAIN!
It is Noe during the forest arc. The Vanguard action squad are attacking the students and successfully kidnap Bakugo.
Tomura tried to convince him to join them but is interrupted by the heroes coming and rescuing Bakugo —that's a fail— but then they are brought to AFO.
AFI gets the villains to safety.
|
AFO Died!
Tomura is depressed! Then happy!
He calls Dabi Cute!
Overhaul Arrives!
Dabi reunites with Fuyumi!
That's all I can say!

Blep

So. Yeah.
This book is pretty shitty and I'm not proud of some chapters cuz I rushed.
So I might go fix up those chapters once I'm done writing this.
Also. This is going to be Haitus.
I got a few other books I wanna write.
Also school is getting to Mr and I have a shit ton of issues so yeah...
^^
But hey. At least I'm gonna post a few chapters at once ^×^

Have a nice day!!