Side Story #1

This is just something I mastered up because I am currently not knowing how to start the next chapter nor what to base it on. So here's a tiny side story ya'll lovely hands~

Hope you all enjoy! ^^ and merry Christmas!

♥♪♥♪♥

Ah Christmas, the time of the year where everyone gives presents, visits family and so much more.

For the League of villains, It's different... Sometimes.

Kurogiri was walking down the hall in the basement, smacking two pans together, waking everyone up as he kept shouting, "It's Christmas so everybody get the fuck up!"

Tomura was in his room, playing a game on his laptop, headphones plugged in. He sat comfy in his rolling chair, eyes on the screen.

Then the door opened, Kurogiri stood in the doorway, pans in hand as he looked at the male on the laptop.

Dabi groaned and walked over, standing behind Kurogiri with Compress, Himiko Toga and Twice. All of them stared at the blue haired male.

The male paused the game, feeling multiple pairs of eyes stare at him. He turned around and looked over at the five, brow raised. "Do you all need something?" He asked, voice sounding tired.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Dabi asked, staring at the youngster.
Tomura rose a brow and looked down, realizing and remembering he was wearing Dabi's coat.

He had stayed up late night on his phone that he snuck Dabi's coat since it was cold. So apparently he forgot to put it back when he got up which led to our little scene now.
"It was cold and I don't have anything warm..." Tomura said, cheeks a pale pink.
Toga smirked "So you grabbed his coat~" she purred.

Tomura nodded. "His coat is the only thing I could think of..."
Dabi sighed. "Then just wear it... For now ya freak." Dabi said, walking off.

"Dabi that was so sweet! Dabi why would you let him wear your coat, you hate him!" Twice said, switching from sweet to bitterness. ((I just love it when twice does that XD))

"Cuz he was cold," Dabi said, looking at twice with a smirk. "And I don't hate him."

Tomura bit his lip, watching Twice, Toga and a silent Compress leave after Dabi. Kurogiri stood there, staring at him. "Get ready and come upstairs. Food is ready. And get some pants on." Kurogiri said, leaving Tomura blushing madly.

Upstairs, everyone looked around at all the neatly wrapped presents and decorations.
Kurogiri had given everyone money that he had gotten *stolen*  so they could go out and buy stuff. Kurogiri took his time to get a tree while compress got decorations. Everyone else took the time to get presents.

To kurogiri, they're running low on supplies and such, along with hope that they could actually win the battle. So since Christmas was on the way he went and decided that they'll celebrate it. AFO not being able to come though.