Ch. 12

Guts were splattered on the ground. Blood would now stain the floors. And a pair of sunglasses were on the ground, beside the bottom half of the body that belonged to Kenji

AN: sorry if I used guy pronouns for Magne/Kenji. I just discovered they are trans.

Chisaki stood over the body, putting his is gloves on.
"What... The fuck!" Tomura yelled, walking over. "Why the fuck would you do that!

"Why let them join your leaugue?" Chisaki said, glaring at Tomura.

"Why you-" Tomura grumbled, before feeling Kurogiri place a hand on his shoulder.

"Tomura. Relax." Kurogiri said. "Why don't you go to your room?"

"What!?!" Tomura said, looking at him. "Are you letting this pass! We just lost Kenji!"

"Yes but we would loose everyone some point. No matter what." Kurogiri said.

Tomura crossed his arms.
Dabi, Jin, Toga, Giran, Sako and Shuichi

Tomura grumbled, looking at Chisaki. "Let's talk..."
Chisaki nodded, following Tomura into the lounge.

Dabi watched, sighing before looking at his hands. "Shit... We dropped the groceries!" He cursed, before leaving to grab the dropped groceries.

~

Tomura and Chisaki walked into the lounge downstairs, sitting on the couch.

"So-" Tomura started. "You killed Kenji?"

"Yes."
"Why?"
"She was gonna die anyways" A voice said.

Tomura turned around to see two people. Chronostasis and Mimic, also known as Hari Kurono and Joi Irinaka.

"Oh... It's you..." Tomura said with a dreadful yet emotionless tone.

"Watch your mouth." Irinaka snapped, as the two leant against the wall.

Tomura rolled his ryes and looked at Chisaki who was taking off his jacket.

"So. What did you want to discuss other than Kenji's death?" Chisaki asked.

"A plan." Tomura said, kicking his feet onto the table.

"Alright. But please put your feet on the ground. Your dirtying the table." Chisaki said, leaning forwards so that his elbows rested on his legs and his hands held each other.

"Who cares, not like we lick the table~" Tomura smirked, glaring at Chisaki.

Then, there was a clicking of a gun by his ear.

"Watch your mouth." Kurono spoke sternly, glaring at Tomura through the bird mask he wore. "Shigabitch."

"Why us everybody saying something about my name!" Tomura spattered. "First was Shigadaddy now its Shigabitch?!?"

"What?" Chrono asked, putting the gun down and hopping over the couch, sitting beside overhaul.

"Who is their right mind calls you "Daddy."? You're not even Daddy material."

"Hmm? How would you know Chrono? You have a Daddy of your own?" Tomura asked, leaning back.

"No! Fuck you!" Kurono said in defense, flipping his off. Chisaki watched before patting Kurono's shoulder. "Chill."

Kurono sighed but chilled. "Okay. So... The plan?" Chisaki said, looking at Tomura, getting back on topic.

"We kill Midoriya... And eliminate as many quirks as possible..." Tomura said. "Also, I got a few members that are in jail that I need to break out of."