10

-Kennedy-

And with that we simultaneously lunged forward, our mouths meeting each other with urgency. He pulled my body up against his and I melted like the chocolate from our gooey s'mores. My insides felt as hot as the fire next to us and I kissed him deeper and deeper trying to satisfy my craving. He pulled away to put out the fire next to us and quickly returned picking me up bridal style. I let out a small scream as he literally swept me off my feet and he laughed carrying me back to our bedroom.

He tossed me down on the bed and paused a second eating at me with his eyes. I got up onto my knees to meet his lips as he sat down. He slid my cardigan off my shoulders and tossed it to the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt, my fingers shaking as I did so. "Ken, it's alright." He cooed guiding my hands. He took his shirt off and it joined my cardigan on the floor.

I traced the deep lines on his abdomen in awe, "You're beautiful." I whispered.

He smiled back at me, eyes catching the moonlight, "Sweetheart if only you could see what you look like right now, you'd say the same thing." He gently guided me down so that I was laying on my back. He hovered over me. His lips ventured from mine to the side of my mouth trailing all the way down my neck to my collarbones. He sucked lightly on the sensitive skin, leaving small love bites as proof that I was his. I ran my hands through his tousled hair feeling the energy race through my skin with every kiss. He held himself up with one arm and let his other hand trace up my bare leg making me moan as he caressed the inside of my thigh.

"Kennedy," He said withdrawing slowly. "I want you so bad right now, but you can tell me if you're not ready. I'll understand, I don't want to hurt you. I know with all the things that have been going on lately-"

I cut him off, "Luke Hemmings, I want you too. I've wanted you from the start. You could never hurt me," I rolled over so that I was on top of him. "I'll prove it to you." I said so seductively that I even surprised myself. His eyes widened as I reached for the hem of my slip and peeled it off of my body revealing a set of lacy heather gray lingerie. "I'm all yours." I whispered against his lips.

Within a matter of seconds he closed the gap between us. His hands explored my body, the heat radiating off of his skin. I let my hands trail down to his waistband, where I admired the chiseled V lines on both sides of his hips. I kneaded my thumbs deeply into the crevasses causing Luke to let out a throaty moan and I felt the bulge in his jeans grow. I smirked loving the instant reaction.

"Kennedy, stop teasing." He groaned. Raking his nails down my back, not deep enough to hurt. He pressed me closer towards him and I began to grind my hips against his. At the feeling of friction his eyes that were closed snapped opened. They were dark and full of lust. I responded by grinding harder and picking up my pace. I was also feeling the heat build up inside me, the need growing stronger. He gripped my ass with both hands and I gasped as he flipped us over in one swift motion. He wriggled off his jeans, the bulge in his boxers was quite evident. "Like what you see?" He smirked as he caught me obviously staring.

"Mhmm." I responded, barely able to get the sound out. He unclipped my lacy bra leaving me in nothing but my panties. The cool air raced against my chest and I shivered.

"You're beautiful," He whispered taking in every inch of my body.

He slipped a finger under the band of my underwear and my breath hitched. "Luke, I need you." I moaned, the fire growing within me.

"I've wanted to hear that since the moment I met you," He growled. He removed the lacy material that stood between us with his teeth leaving my full body at his disposal. "I'll be right back." He said dashing off to his duffle bag and digging for something.

He pulled out a foil packet and I laughed, "Looks like someone's prepared."

He smiled back at me, "I may or may not have gone out to get these while you were napping." He pulled off his boxers revealing his length to me and I choked a little in surprise of his size. He laughed smirking at me, "Everything alright, sweetheart?" He was way above average and he flaunted it. I nodded quickly and he slid the condom over himself.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered into my neck as he entered me. I moaned at the feeling of his length stretching me out. He grinded in and out of me at a slow and steady pace. I laced my fingers through his rugged curly hair and he pressed his forehead softly against mine. "God, you feel so good." He rasped. His voice was deeper than usual and honestly it was hot.

He began to move faster and the energy built up inside me. "Luke," I whimpered.

His dark eyes glistened, "Say it again."

"Luke!" I moaned, closing my eyes in pleasure.

"I want people all the way back in the city to hear you." He growled.

"Luuuukkkeeee!" I screamed into the crook of his neck as I felt myself clenching up, about to reach my climax.

"Ken, I'm so close," He moaned, thrusting even deeper.

"I am too," I whispered, raking my hands down his back. The tension inside me finally hit its peak and my back arched in pleasure. Euphoria washed over me and I felt Luke's warm liquid fill the condom seconds after me. He rode out his high before sliding out of me.

"Kennedy," He whispered, looking up at me. His eyes had returned to a clear crystal blue. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I pulled the covers over us and nestled myself into his chest. "I've never felt this way about anyone." I whispered back.

He wrapped his strong arms around me. "That's because this is something special," he replied, his tired eyes giving in to sleep.

Before I let myself drift off, a clear thought came into my head. "That's because this is love."