37

-Kennedy-

The sweet words rolled off of his tongue in the familiar rasp I loved so dearly. The world that had been off kilter for a long time now suddenly aligned with the rest of the planets in perfect union as our lips met. I had wondered if I would ever experience this euphoric delight ever again and now that I was meeting Luke mouth to mouth I surrendered myself to the shear pleasure of it.

His lips were soft and gentle at first like kissing an old friend or a first love. My closed eyes fluttered as I took in the taste of him. My fingers trailed behind his neck and laced in his freshly cut curls. He took a deep needy breath in as I tugged at his locks. He kept one of his big hands secure on my waist, holding me close to him. With the other he brought his rough fingers to my cheek and gently cupped it as if he was ensuring that I was really there.

He slowly pulled away, looking up at me through his thick dark lashes. "I love you." He whispered.

I stared back at his soft blue eyes feeling a fire that I had been suppressing coming through. "Show me." I prompted standing up. My heartbeat was growing faster as I left myself at his disposal.

He stood up and circled around me so that he was standing behind me. He masterfully took the hair tie out of my hair and it fell into long chocolate waves down my back. His lips grazed the vulnerable skin of my neck and my breath hitched as he pulled me towards him in one swift motion. His lips crashed against mine in a passionate storm. His tongue plunged into my mouth knowing that it belonged there. He pinned me up against the wall and I let out a small moan of satisfaction.

"God I've missed you so much sweetheart." He smiled between kisses.

My hands snaked around his back lifting his black T-shirt over his head and letting it fall to the floor.

"Jump." He whispered and I followed his instructions wrapping my legs around his chiseled abdomen. He pulled me in close to his warm body and carried me up the stairs to our bedroom.

He tossed me down on the bed to land on the fluffy sheets I loved. His light blue eyes became a stormy color as he watched me slowly peel the dress off of my body. He didn't delay in meeting me on the mattress. His lips leaving my skin ablaze everywhere they touched as he trailed down my body.

His finger tips met the waist band of my underwear and he looked up at me wide eyed, "Is this ok?"

I nodded in desperation. It had been so long since I had felt the way only he knew how to make me feel.

He swiftly removed the fabric from between my legs. He let out a soft moan at the sight of me. He left sloppy kisses on the insides of my thighs, his curls tickling the skin of my legs. His mouth finally met where I needed him most and I tossed my head back in pleasure. His rough tongue lapped between my folds sending electricity through my body.

"Luke," I moaned in ecstasy as my hands gripped the sheets.

"Doing ok sweetheart?" He smirked.

"Don't stop, you feel so good." I begged.

He continued, letting his tongue made its way to my entrance and not stopping there. My hips bucked up in response and he steadied them by moving his hands to grip my butt. My body felt like a circuit about to explode from power overload and he knew it. With a devious look on his face he moved to suck my little bundle of nerves. I squirmed as I tried to fight back my walls which were ready to cave in pleasure.

"Wait," I gasped frantically before my body could betray me and let go before his pants were even off.

"Can't take anymore sweetheart?" Luke smirked enjoying his power over me.

"No, it's your turn." I grinned back shifting so that I could tug his ripped skinny jeans off of his long legs revealing the huge bulge growing in his boxers. "Someone's needy." I giggle playfully.

His face flushed a light rosy color, "I've missed you like hell but I've also missed us together like this."

"Me too," I smiled as I sat myself down where he needed attention. I faced away from him so he had a good view of my ass as I grinded against him through the thin material that separated us.

"Ken," He mumbled.

I tossed my hair back, looking over my shoulder innocently. "Mhmm?" I responded digging in deeper causing him to let out a throaty moan.

"You're being a tease." He groaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked smugly bringing my hips to a halt.

"That's it," He growled flipping us with ease. He left me breathless on the mattress and came back with a foil packet. He slid off his boxers and his needy member slapped his stomach. After slipping the condom on he crawled over to meet me. He slid in without warning and I gasped, I seemed to have forgotten how big he actually is filling up my entirety.

With lust and desire brewing in his eyes, he began to move, his hips undulating like perfect waves.

"Damn, you feel so good." He groaned as my tight walls adjusted to him.

His forehead pressed against mine and I felt the soft rise and fall of his quickening breath.

I shifted my hips to give him more room and he reacted plunging into me deeper and harder. My fingernails raked down his back as I struggled to hold myself together. I knew he'd admire the marks I left on him in the mirror the next morning.

He took my hand in his, not in restraint but in a loving manner. Our fingers intertwined and I saw a sparkle in his dark eyes that anyone else might have missed. It's love.

His pace increased and I could tell we were both on the verge of sweet release. My back arched as the immense pleasure was about to throw me over the edge.

"Luke, I-" My eyes snapped shut and my walls finally cave in leaving me in a blissful high. "I love you." I finished.

He pressed his cheek to mine and squeezed my hand. His body tensed as he reached his climax and I admired his chiseled muscles, well defined in his state of tension. He released and his muscles relaxed, smoothing out his silky skin. He discarded the condom and collapsed next to me.

His face was framed by wild curls the color of raw honey. His soft eyes sparkled with a sort of unbridled joy.

"What are you looking at?" He grinned at me with childlike innocence.

I shook my head, "You just don't even know how stunning you are."

He smiled and I couldn't help but admire the cute little dimples that appeared on his cheeks.

"Come here." He beckoned, pulling me in to his chest.

I snuggled in close, he was my favorite place. He was where I felt the most safe. He made me feel like just being me was enough.