14

-Kennedy-

Crystal and I were back at the hotel, quickly changing for the after party. I opened the second bag to find a note from Katarina. It read, "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught, or at least that's what Luke says right?" I reached in to find a lacy black lingerie set, a skin tight black long sleeve, a black lace up mini skirt, and black thigh high boots. Well then.

"Crystal?" I called. She popped her head in to see me holding the lingerie.

She smirked at the shocked look on my face. "Katarina hit the nail on the head. That's French lace by the way."

I closed my gaping mouth and Crystal went back to her hair as I changed. I slid on the clothes and stared at my reflection in the mirror. It was the perfect amount of sexy without showing too much skin.

"Ah! That looks perfect, we just need to tweak your hair and makeup a little." Said Crystal reaching to take the pins out of my hair. It fell into a mess of big chocolate colored curls. Crystal shook it out a little and then reached for the eyeliner to darken up the look. She finished her masterpiece with a dark red lip. "You look like a fucking bombshell!" She squealed, turning me around to look in the mirror.

It was crazy what a good outfit and makeup could do.

-Luke-

I walked into the club looking for Kennedy. The after party was on the top floor of one of the most luxe hotels in Vegas. It was teeming with people illuminated in the blue neon lights. I spotted Crystal's pink hair at a table with Michael. I pushed my way through the crowd to see her sitting on Michael's lap as they sipped drinks together. Ashton and Calum were chatting up some girls at the table next to them.

"There's the man of the hour." Michael smirked greeting me.

"Where's Kennedy?" I asked confused as to why she wasn't with them, "and wow you guys have been busy taking shots." I said noticing the empty glasses on the table.

"Oh no honey, that was all your girlfriend's doing." Crystal laughed.

"What?"

"I would find her quick, if I were you," Crystal advised. "The girl's a frickin' monster. I've seen at least four guys ask to buy her drinks so far."

"Where is she?" I asked feeling my heart start to race.

Crystal pointed to the dance floor and I hurried over to find Kennedy looking... well hot. Her clothes hugged her body in all the right places so I could clearly see her curves as she moved her hips to the music. Her lace up skirt was short and the space between the laces showed just enough skin to make the heat rise in me. Her dark brown hair was voluminous in effortless looking curls.

Just as I approached her, a tan guy with ashy hair came up from behind and put his hands on her hips pulling her against him. I stood in shock as she whipped around and smoothly slid out of his grasp.

"Baby you were lookin fine. You really know how to dance." He flirted stepping towards her.

She didn't hesitate before cooly saying, "Yeah, I also really know how to throw a punch, so fuck off."

I choked, trying not to laugh. The cocky guy blinked in surprise, before shrinking away.

I walked up to her feeling proud to call her mine, "I love a woman who can take charge."

"You should see me in the bedroom." She shot back.

"Careful, I might just take you up on that." I whispered into her ear as we began to dance.

She turned so that her backside was against my front. "Sweetheart, by the end of the night you'll be begging for it." She replied, grinding her hips against mine.