Part 6

Once I introduced Jungkook to everyone, they all came to greet him properly, apart from Minseok who kept his distance and just nodded politely since he knew the chance of Jungkook lashing out at him is pretty high

Once I introduced Jungkook to everyone, they all came to greet him properly, apart from Minseok who kept his distance and just nodded politely since he knew the chance of Jungkook lashing out at him is pretty high. For Jungkook's own sanity he asked me not to tell him who the other people I've slept with in the pack are. Which I think is a good idea as well since he can barely control his anger around Minseok.

A lot of people commented on how they were shocked that Jungkook was an omega, some not believing it at all until Jungkook let them smell him. I kept a close eye on everyone to make sure that they didn't try anything with him, especially the ones who commented on how handsome he is.

Once everyone had left he joined me at my side again and looked shy and timid. I pecked his cheek a couple of times and took his hand to lead him to the kitchen.

He sat on a bar stool and watched as I made him some food. I would occasionally catch his eye and wink at him to make him blush.

"Do you need to tell anyone you're here? Just so they know you're safe..." I asked him quietly as he ate. I kept a hand on this thigh, drawing small circles with my finger

"No..." he mumbled and finished his mouthful before carrying on "okay, I need to tell you this important thing. I'm still not ready. I should've told you before you marked me but I just need to get it off my chest"

"I should've known before you I marked you? Okay... sounds serious" I nodded and gave him my full attention

"It is... just please don't hate me. Please try to understand"

"Kook... tell me, you're scaring me now"

"Okay, when I decided to leave my family, I was shunned from the pack" he said and hesitated for a moment. I knew he could see the information processing in my head but before I could say anything he carried on "But it was worth it since I couldn't handle to torment from my siblings. I couldn't handle the day to day, constant torment. My parents knew how they treated me as well and they didn't care. So when I left, they branded me. Made it seem like I was a traitor when I'm not" I could see the fear in his eyes that he was admitting he had a branding mark. It's something a wolf is normal ridiculed for having so I understand why he would be worried.

"They branded you?!" I shouted through anger which only accelerated even more when he nodded "show me"

He nodded again to say I can look at the branding mark. I lifted his tshirt to his shoulder blade, the place wolves get branded when they get shunned

"I don't understand" I whispered

"They gave me an ultimatum. Either to stay in the pack and learn to deal with the torment, or to leave but get branded. They knew it would be impossible for me to find a new pack if I have a branding mark"

"Kook..."

"I understand if you want me to leave"

"No. Never. I'm just in so much shock. I can't believe this happened to you"