Part 16

(This pic just makes me rlly soft, like idk)

As we all sat down to hear what Jin had to say, Jungkook kept his fingers locked with mine. After sleeping a little longer he felt much better and felt like he could manage some food.

"What did you want to talk about?" Namjoon asked Jin who smiled wide

"Well... we didn't say anything earlier, because we didn't want to tempt fate but, we had been trying for a baby for a few months and then around 4 months ago Yoongi fell pregnant. So, he is giving birth next month" Jin rambled in one big breath before smiling wide and looking at his omega. Yoongi blushed and giggled as he cuddled into Jin

"What?! How did we not notice?"

"Because male alphas don't show until the fifth, final month. Which is why we are telling you now... so when he does start showing you won't be shocked"

"I already have a little bump, but not enough I make someone notice yet"

"This is amazing" I smiled and hugged them both. I looked at Kook who was staring at Yoongi's belly with wide eyes. I was confused with the way he was looking at him but didn't want to bring it up in front of everyone. When he caught me looking at him he smiled weakly and finished his sandwich off.

"Yoongi... can I feel your stomach?" Jungkook said softly

"Sure" Yoongi giggled and placed Kooks hands on his stomach. I watched millions of different feelings and thoughts fly through Kooks expression. I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad, he was just completely unreadable.

After a few more minutes he pulled his hands away and gave Yoongi a hug. It wasn't a normal hug though, there was something more behind it. Something I couldn't figure out.

"I'm so happy for you guys" I smiled and gave them both another hug "you're going to be the best parents"

I moved so I was stood behind Jungkook as he was sat on a bar stool. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck a few times

"How do you feel?"

"Better. Still a little weird but nothing like how I was"

"Good. I don't like my precious pumpkin being sick"

"Pumpkin?"

"Yeah... Halloween is in 5 weeks, I'm already feeling the spookiness. So until Halloween passes, you're my pumpkin" I teased him and kissed his neck again before washing his plate. Once I was done I pulled him by his hands back up to bed so he can relax some more.

He wrapped himself around me but it still felt like something was off between us. He seemed a bit hostile towards me maybe...

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong or do I need to guess?" I chuckled and kissed his forehead