Part 20

6 months later and still no pregnancy

6 months of absolute torture.

6 months of pain of listening to Kook cry in the bathroom so I don't see he is upset once again.

Today is no different.

He seemed to cry even harder this time. Then again, he did have his hopes extra high since we both had our rut and heat at the same time. I heard him say my name through his cries, once again waiting for me to pick him up and soothe him. It's become a bit of a routine now, I know what to expect.

I stopped what I was doing immediately and ran to his side. He was sat at the top of the stairs with his back against the wall. I climbed up the stairs, two at a time and dropped myself to the floor with him. I pulled him onto my lap and let him cry it out for a while.

"It's okay baby. Deep breaths. It's not the end of the world"

"I just can't believe it"

"I know. It will happen eventually, I'm sure"

"I'm pregnant"

"What?!" I asked in shock and pulled him back so I could look at him "say that again"

"I'm pregnant" he smiled through his heavy cries "I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I'm so overwhelmed and happy. I have our pup in my stomach"

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. Kook... do not scare me like that. I love you so much. Are you really pregnant?" I asked him and held his stomach in my hands

"The test came back positive" he said with a wobbly breath and grabbed the stick that wasn't too far away from us. I took it from him with shaky hands and felt my own tears fall as I saw the positive test.

"Holy shit. We're parents baby"

"I know" he giggled and tried to dry his face but it was pointless since the tears kept on falling and falling. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him all over and lifting his T-shirt a little to cover his stomach in kisses.

"Do you know how much I absolutely adore you?"

"No. Tell me" he whispered and moved closer to me so he was sat on top of my hips with a leg either side of me

"No" I teased him and kissed his neck "I like to make you wait for things, I'll tell you when you aren't expecting it so I can see your pretty blush" he just pouted and slapped my chest before smiling and giggling

"We're going to have a baby in four months. We have a lot of planning to do. We need to book a doctors appointment. We need to find out the due date. We need to buy all the things the baby will need. We need t-"

I stopped his train of thought by pressing my lips into his. He didn't seem to mind though as he happily wrapped himself around me some more and kissed me back.

"We're having a baby. I can't wait to see your little bump"

"Neither can I" he smiled shyly and locked our fingers together and kissed each one of my finger tips "I love you Jimin. Thank you for giving me such an amazing life. Thank you for being everything I need you to be, even if you don't realise it"

"I love you too beautiful. And it's my pleasure. You know I would give you the entire world if I could"

"Shall we tell people? Or wait?"

"Too late" Tae giggled from the bottom of the stairs "I'm so happy for you! I'm sorry for eavesdropping, but at the same time... I'm really not sorry at all" he smiled and ran up to give us both a hug

"What's all the hugs for?" Namjoon asked a few minutes later as he came back home

"Shall we te-" I started asking Kook

"I'm pregnant!" He shouted before I could even finish. He stood up and ran into Namjoons waiting arms.

"Oh my god. Congratulations! It's about time"

"I know" Kook giggled and looked at me "come here Chim" he begged softly. I stood up and ran to Namjoon who also gave me a hug, kissing both of our foreheads and congratulating us again

"What's going on out here" Yoongi asked as he carried his baby on his hip

And that's how everyone found out we were having a baby. That our lives were complete. That we had nothing else we desired anymore.

That we would live happily ever after.