Part 9

Song- ASOS model crush
            dné

Song- ASOS model crush            dné

The drive to the doctors was silent. We both clearly had the same thoughts. I caught Jungkook holding his belly a few times, pressing and feeling around. I just wish I could read his mind and know what he's thinking.

I rested my hand on his thigh as we pulled up to the lights and looked at him.

"I'm scared" he whispered and held his belly again

"Me too. Do you think you are?"

"I don't know. I don't think my belly feels any different, but I don't know. Surely we both would have felt something was different by now?"

Werewolf pregnancies are different to human ones. They only last 5 months and when it's a male omega that falls pregnant, a bump doesn't really show, due to the different length sizes in torsos, the pups have more room compared to a woman's body. Meaning, if he is a month along already, we wouldn't be able to tell since his belly will only inflate during the last month.

"Jimin, promise me again that it will all be okay... please?"

"I promise it will be okay. Whatever happens, it will be okay. We will get through it together"

He just nodded and looked down at his belly again. I felt my own stomach flip with nerves and took a deep breath to calm myself before carrying on driving.

When we pulled up to the doctors Jungkook got out of the car quicker than I thought he would. I immediately followed him as he demanded to see a doctor at the front desk. His anger was obvious but I knew it wasn't at anything other than his stress, the girl on the front desk didn't know this obviously and looked quite taken a back. I quickly stood next to him and apologised to the girl who he shouted at

"I'm sorry... we're just a bit shaken up. Can you please fit us in to see the doctor? It's urgent"

"Of course..." she replied shyly and gave Jungkook a nervous look "he is currently seeing someone but there is a spot in 30 minutes if you want to wait"

"No-" Jungkook tried to argue

"That's fine. Thank you" I stopped Jungkook from shouting at the poor girl again. I flicked his forehead and pulled him over to the waiting area with me

"Please wait over there, someone will shout you both when they're ready" the girl smiled at me. I nodded and pulled Jungkook over to the waiting area

"I don't like how she's looking at you"

"Huh? The girl on reception? She barely looked at me"

"So you noticed she was or wasn't looking at you then? Hoping to catch her eye are you?"

"Woah, where's this come from?"

"You flirting with her"

"Oh Kook, I wasn't at all. I was just trying to not get us kicked out from a bloody doctors waiting room from you lashing out"