Part 10

I pulled Kook's naked body closer to me as he lay with his eyes closed and fingers threading through my hair

I pulled Kook's naked body closer to me as he lay with his eyes closed and fingers threading through my hair. His lips were still red and plump from all the biting and nibbling I've done on them and I couldn't be more proud of myself. Everyone always looks 10 thousand times prettier with kiss bitten lips, especially when it's you that caused it.

"My pretty omega" I whispered which made him break out in a smile

"Shh" he placed a finger over my lips and tucked himself into my neck

"You are though"

"Shh" he sighed and rolled over so he was little spoon.

"How are you feeling after yesterday's stress?"

"I'm good. I'm sorry for being snappy with you. I was just scared"

"That's okay. I knew you didn't mean it. I'm sorry if I was snappy with you as well"

"What would we have done if I was pregnant?"

"We would have gave the child everything we have to offer. We would not have failed as parents. I would've been there for you and given you everything you needed"

"But we would have had a baby... like, that's so scary to think" he whispered and rolled over to face me again

"I know. We just have to be more careful"

"Yeah, we have to be. I don't want a baby yet"

"Neither do I. Eventually, yeah, but not yet"

He smiled and tucked himself into my neck. We stayed there for another hour, just holding each other and keeping the other safe and warm.

"Jimin, wake up. We need to go and see our parents today" Yoongi whispered as he poked his head around the door

"Noo, I completely forgot" I groaned and pulled Kook closer.

"Where do you have to go?"

"Every so often my parents want me, Joon and Yoongi to go visit them. Just so they can make sure we're doing okay. You just stay here with Hobi and Jin, I won't be too long"

"Your parents? I thought you dad died? Sorry that sounds so insensitive I'm just confused"

"He did, my mum met someone else. He's nice enough, but weird though"

"Oh, why?"

"I'll explain another time, just cuddle me a bit longer"

"Okay" he sighed and cuddled closer to me "I don't want you to leave me... we haven't spent the day apart yet"

"I know baby. I won't be long, only a couple of hours maybe"

"Do you promise you'll come straight back?"

"With all my heart"

"Good" he giggled and kissed over my face.

I eventually got out of bed and into the shower, quickly washing myself so I can get back and cuddle Kook for five more minutes.