Part 23

I smiled in awe as Kook cooed over the baby

I smiled in awe as Kook cooed over the baby. We were finally driving home after a long night in the hospital. We haven't told the others we've had the baby, but our phones haven't stopped ringing. We just want to surprise them.

"You ready baby?"

"More than ever" he smiled back at me and let me take hold of our pup. I held him tight to my chest and kissed his forehead gently before making our way up to the house.

Kook opened the door as quiet as he could even though it was pointless since everyone would be able to smell us walking in. Meaning they will also smell the baby.

It was only a few seconds before Tae came speeding over to us with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Shut up!" He whispered in disbelief

"Where is everyone?" I asked quietly to not wake the baby

"This way... come on, quick! I need to know everything"

We followed him up to Namjoon and Hoseoks room to find them all staring at us in shock

"No way..."

"Let me see" Yoongi cooed and gently walked over to see the baby. I carefully pulled the sleepy pup away from me so they could all see his face, to which they all responded with an in time 'awww'. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, sighing tiredly but happy.

"Everyone, meet Jungmin. He was born a week early but we don't care because it means an extra week of loving him"

"Oh he's so cute! Can I hold him tomorrow when he isn't sleeping?" Namjoon begged softly, to which I smiled and nodded

"I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but I'm so drained I want to sleep. I'll see you all tomorrow and we can be excited properly" Kook laughed and kissed my cheek

"Wait baby, I'll come with you. Say goodnight Jungmin" I joked which made everyone coo and a quiet good night.

Once we got Jungmin settled in his cot me and Kook instantly crawled under the covers and into the familiar warmth and comfort. Our own little bubble of serenity. The place where we tell each other our deepest secrets and insecurities and it never leaves these four walls.

I pulled him in for a kiss, making sure to cover him with love. Although the kiss was messy and greedy, there was no urgency or expectation from it. It was simply just a kiss, a silent exhibition of our love for each other.

"I'm so ready for the sleepless night ahead of us. I mean... I hope there isn't that many, but I can't wait to finally start being a parent. It's taken us so long to get to this point..." his voice broke at the end as he fell into a soft cry. It didn't alarm me though since he has been on and off crying all day and last night. I simply just tightened my arms around him and let him cry it out.

"I love you. I love you so much, I'm so lucky that you are my mate"

"I love you too" he replied shakily and kissed my mate mark gently.

"He'll have Yoongi and Jins little girl to play with as well, he will never be alone which is cute"

"Oh yeah. I didn't realise that" Kook smiled and looked over to the cot "as much as I already miss him, I'm so glad it's you in my arms right now. I've missed you" he giggled

"Me too baby. I've missed you too"

"Kind of excited to start trying to get me pregnant again though" he blushed and kissed over my neck

"Oh really?" I teased back and pulled him up to peck his lips "when your body has recovered, you won't know what's hit you. I want you full of our pups for the rest of your life"

"I'm okay with that. Now that we know it's definitely possible for us... it's the only thing I ever want to do" he whispered and tucked himself into me, surrounding himself with the covers and my warmth

"How does your stomach feel?"

"Weird. I feel flabby and jiggly, but I don't mind. It's all for the most perfect reason"

"You aren't in pain though?"

"No, just a little tender"

"Good"

~~

The next morning we woke up to the sound of Jungmin crying a little. Kook immediately rolled out of bed to soothe him before he woke everybody up. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to me, pressing my lips against his softly. He smiled and pecked me again before running to Jungmin.

"I want a kiss every morning before you do anything else. I'm not going to have as much Kookie time as I'm used to now we have a baby, so every morning give me a kiss"

"Okay" he giggled and brought Jungmin over to our bed "I'm sorry. I love you"

"I love you too"

Once Jungmin could feel me and Kook surrounding him he settled back into a sleep meaning we could get a little more rest ourselves. I kept my fingers locked with Kooks as Jungmin lay between us.

~~

The following few weeks were long and tired. Jungmin seemed to be a light sleeper so any sort of noise would make him wake up in the middle of the night. Especially if he heard Yoongi and Jins daughter crying.

I would always let Kook sleep some more so I would be the one to wake up and deal with him meaning I would sleep more during the day.

It also meant I got to see Kook less since our sleeping patterns had fell out of sync with each other. We occasionally have the opportunity to sneak away together if someone is playing with Jungmin and we love that half an hour where it's just us and we can love each other properly but I miss having a full night to ourselves, I'm getting sick and tired of just having quickies and speedy baths and showers together, I miss him.

He was currently downstairs with Jungmin, since I had just woken up from being up with the baby all night.

I slowly made my way downstairs, but noticed I couldn't smell Kook anywhere. Only Jin, his baby and Jungmin.

I followed the scent and saw Jin feeding them both, Jungmin with only milk. Jin had him laying down in his arms whilst his baby was in a high chair since she is a bit older and can manage soft food. I smiled and kissed Jungmin's hair before putting the kettle on for a coffee.

"Where's Kook?"

"He said he needs to go out for a bit. I'm sure he said he told you" Jin replied whilst putting a spoonful in his babies mouth.

"No, he didn't mention it. Maybe he just forgot. Where's he gone?"

"Didn't say, I'm sure he'll be back soon"

It was another 6 hours later until Jungkook came back. As soon as I got his scent I ran to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and taking a deep breath. He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around me as well.

When I took a deep breath, I didn't expect to smell another alpha on him however.