Part 12~

"Jimin please don't make me work for it

"Jimin please don't make me work for it... I just want you. You told me you'd treat me really good"

"And I will baby. But I want to have fun before I do"

"But why?" He whines and stamped his feet a little

"Because little omega you get everything you want without having to do anything... this time, I want you to prove to me how much you want it"

"You're so annoying"

"I know, but you love it"

"Hm..."

Once we got to the kitchen I sat down next to Yoongi and laughed when he gave me a gummy smile. I played with his hair for a bit and listened to the conversation everyone had been having.

Since Yoongi and Jungkook are both omegas, they seemed to bond much quicker than with the rest of us. It's natural though since they are the only ones who know exactly how being a male omega works.

"Kook baby, can you get me a glass of water please?" I asked maybe a little too sweetly. He narrowed his eyes at me since I never ask him to do anything but he quickly clicked on by what I meant by 'work for it'.

He sighed and got a big glass, filling it to the top and then putting some lemon and ice cubes in.

"Thank you" I smiled and caressed the top of his thigh. I saw him clench on his jaw straight away and breathe deeply before glaring at me.

He sat down next to me and had a pouty face on as he watched me still playing Yoongi's hair. He sighed and looked down whilst playing with his fingers.

As much as I hate seeing him get upset and frustrated over me giving someone else attention, I still kind of love it. I love seeing him get jealous over me.

I eventually stopped playing with Yoongi's hair and linked my fingers with Kooks. He smiled and looked at me, suddenly making all his sulkiness disappear. I just laughed and kissed the back of his hand which made him giggle and shuffle closer to me.

"Can you make me some food baby, you know I love your cooking" I asked sweetly again. He looked at me with wide eyes before sighing and standing up to make me some food. Namjoon gave me a weird look since I never get Kook to do anything but he left us to it.

Jungkook eventually placed a sandwich in front of me, which had my favourite fillings in. He looked at me with hopeful eyes as I took the first bite. I took my time giving him an answer on how good it is since I know he is getting irritated with me. I couldn't hold back any longer when I saw the hesitation in his eyes so I kissed his cheek with a chuckle

"It's really good baby. Thank you"

He looked proud of himself as he sat tall with a smile. I gave him the other half of the sandwich since I could hear his stomach growling and he pouted his lips out for a kiss as a thank you.