Part 25

That night we persuaded the others to care for Jungmin for us while we had some quality time with each other

That night we persuaded the others to care for Jungmin for us while we had some quality time with each other. Which obviously meant us not leaving the bedroom. The whole night I had Kook moaning and sweaty beneath me. I can still feel his fingers digging into my back, his legs locked around my waist, his breath on my skin.

I woke up with him in my arms for the first time in so long. He was wriggling around quite a bit so I knew he wasn't long from waking up, so I decided to prompt his body to wake up faster.

I moved to hover over him instead, rolling my tongue over his mate mark. He almost immediately sighed and latched his hands around my arms.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning" he smiled and brought me up to peck his lips

"I've missed this"

"Me too. Once again I'm sorry for everything"

"Don't be. I'm forcing you to go to the studio today so you can finish it and then I can hear your beautiful voice whenever I want... and the sooner you finish it, the sooner you never have to see this guy again"

"That's true... will you come with me?"

"I can't, I need to care for Jungmin... I wish I could though. I'd love to claim you over and over in that room so all he can smell is our scents mixed in with each other. Constant reminder that you're not going anywhere"

"I'd love that as well" he giggled and pulled me down to cuddle for a while. His arms were warm and strong, a little wobbly from being pregnant, but still perfect "I hope Yoongi doesn't mind caring for Jungmin a little longer"

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to fuck me. Last night was gentle and cute... and long overdue, but I need you to show me who's boss now, take control of me" he blushed softly and pulled me down to kiss him hot and heavy

"I love you so much. So so much"

"I love you too" he smiled and rolled over so he was on all fours instead.

~~

As Kook was leaving for the studio, I had Jungmin in my arms as he was squealing and flapping his arms about. Kook laughed and kissed his forehead before leaning to kiss me as well. He sighed softly and pecked my lips a few more times before putting his coat and shoes on.

"I don't wanna leave"

"I know... but we will be right here waiting for papa to get back won't we our little prince" I cooed at Jungmin who giggled and flapped his arms some more.

"You're both so precious" Kook whispered and kissed the side of my neck as he hugged into me "I don't wanna go" he whined again

"If you really don't want to, don't... stay with us"