Part 14~

As soon as I walked into the house I could smell Jungkook's heat

As soon as I walked into the house I could smell Jungkook's heat. He normally has a strong smell to me anyway, but it's even more intense right now. I'm just glad I'm the only one who can smell it. A werewolf can only smell their mates heat or rut. Only I deserve the pleasure of Jungkook.

I made my way up to the bedroom to find Kook trying to strip his clothes off but he was so hot and bothered that he couldn't get the strength to pull it over his head. I ran over to him and pulled it off him before kissing over his mate mark, which instantly made him calm down.

It wasn't two minutes later until I felt a fire like heat fill my lower stomach. Kook looked at me confused, but suddenly seemed 10x more desperate. He grazed his hand over my crotch which made his eyes widen but only made me whimper and bite down on my lip

"Jimin"

"I know baby. I'm going to make it all better for you. I promise, you'll feel no pain"

"No, Jimin... you've got your rut. I can smell it"

As he said it, I could feel all the hormones and desires fill my body. I felt overwhelmed and so relieved that it's finally happening for us.

I guided him to the bed and stripped him from the rest of his clothes. He sighed at finally feeling free but a second later was finding anything to rut his hips against.

"Jimin, it hurts"

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry" I kissed over his chest as I stripped myself of my own clothes. He sighed happily as he saw me unbuckle my jeans and pull them down. "It'll all be better soon"

He nodded weakly and waited for me to join him back on the bed, this time fully prepared with protection, especially since we both have our heat and rut. The chances of pregnancy are a lot higher at times like these.

I didn't need to prep him at all since when an omega hits their heat, their body makes them ready straight away. He was already stretched enough and had a natural slick.

I slowly pushed myself into him, smiling as I saw his body finally relax from no pain. He smiled at me and waited for me to start moving.

"I love you"

"I love you too baby" I whispered into his mate mark and started snapping my hips into him

The room was quickly filled with relief filled moans as I eased his heat out of him and he eased my rut out of me. His fingers clawed at my back and his teeth nipped along my jawline. I looped my arms under his legs to hold them back which made him whine and beg louder as I was able to hit deeper into him.

"Are you okay?" I whispered softly and kissed his lips. He nodded and kissed me again

"I t-think, seeing someone else try to take you as theirs triggered my heat"

"How are you so cute? My pretty omega" I didn't let a beat miss with my thrusts.

"Can I ride you?"