Part 17~

"I'm close Jimin

"I'm close Jimin... Fuck"

"I love you so much. So so so much"

Since we decided nearly two weeks ago that we want to stop using protection, we've been having sex quite regularly, sometimes 2/3 times a day since we have no worries anymore. If Kook does fall pregnant, it's only what we both want anyway.

Since we've been at it more often, we've also got to know each other's bodies even more. Kook has figured out that if he gropes and squeezes and spanks my ass, I'll cum harder and heavier. I found out that if I ghost my lips over his chest and nipples, he gets even whinier and needy.

"Ah fuck! Oh god, do that again baby" I begged him as I guided his hips into riding me like he just did. He giggled and repeated the action

He's become so much more confident in his omega self since when I first met him. It's hard to believe it's the same person really. Now he will openly tell people how he is my omega, he won't beat around the bush with it anymore and I love it. I love that he isn't ashamed of who he is now.

"Kook, kiss me please"

"I love you Jimin" he whispered between pecks which matched my thrusts "I love you so much"

~~

Yoongi is heavily pregnant now. He looks tired all the time and Jin is practically waiting on him hand and foot. He's also been making us serve his precious baby if he isn't available for whatever reason.

He's waking with a waddle and is constantly complaining about back ache.

I see the envy behind Jungkook's smile. I know he is happy for Yoongi, but I also know he wishes it was him pregnant instead. I know he wants to give pups to me, I know he wants that family life more than anything right now. We are doing everything we can though, there is nothing more, unless we go to a doctor for help. I don't want to bring that up yet though since we have only been trying for one month so far.

"Don't be sad beautiful. For all we know you could be pregnant as well. Why don't we do a pregnancy test this weekend and see what's going on inside this little tummy of yours hm?" I asked him quietly since we aren't telling anyone our plans yet. He smiled and nodded before tucking himself into me and watching Yoongi and Jin coo over the swollen belly.

"I really hope I am"

"Me too baby. You'd look incredible with that pregnancy glow"

"Shh. We can't let anyone hear our plans" he whispered softly and moved himself so his face was buried into my neck "I'm sad that we don't know yet though"

"Do you want to do it today?" I asked quietly. He hesitated for a while before nodding and letting a shaky sigh go "its okay baby, I'm nervous too"

~~

"Okay, here you go. Go pee so we can see if your pregnant yet" I smiled and saw his worried face look at me

"I'm scared"

"I know. As soon as you've done it, come back here so you're with me and we'll look together okay?"

"Yeah..." he whispered and pecked my lips before going to the bathroom.

I waited anxiously on the bed for him, my heart was pounding and my palms had gone sweaty.

I soon had Kook running into the room and throwing the stick at me before crawling into a ball under the blankets.

"Baby, come here, cuddle me" he did it straight away, sighing softly as he felt me get under the blankets with him. I rolled onto my side to face him and kissed his nose gently "why are you crying?"

"I'm nervous. I don't know... "

"Me too. So what will it do if you are pregnant?"

"It'll show 2 lines if I am, 1 line if I'm not"

"Okay, Do you want me to look first?"

"No... I need to do it"

"Okay" I whispered and kissed his forehead.

I eventually felt him take hold of the test and look at it. I didn't dare look anywhere other than his face, but immediately regretted it when I saw a tear fall down his cheek and he shook his head. I felt my heart break but tried to hold it together so I could comfort Jungkook instead.

"It's okay, it's okay, don't be sad baby... please don't be sad"

"I really hoped I was. Deep down I thought I would be, I just didn't want my hopes too high"

"I know... we can keep trying though, it'll happen for us, I'm sure of it"

"I just feel very sad"

"Me too. I'm right here though, if you need to cry, scream, punch, kick... whatever you need to do, just do it"

"Maybe just cry a little" he giggled softly and cuddled into me and intertwined our legs together

"Okay, I might cry with you" I spoke softly and kissed his hair. He giggled again and nodded before sighing deeply.

~~

Later that day once we had both cheered up a little, we were making a plan on what our next step should be... which ultimately lead to us deciding to just have sex at any given point.

We were currently spooning in bed watching a film, with me pressing loving kisses into Kooks skin. He sighed happily and wriggled closer to me, in effect, brushing up against my hard cock. He giggled and used his hand a little before pulling his, and my own boxers down. He got the lube from earlier this morning and coated my cock with it.

I hissed softly at the feeling of him touching me before rutting my hips up into his hand. Without a second to spare he lined me up to his hole and pushed himself onto me.

He turned his head and pulled me in for a kiss as he rotated his hips slowly. He moaned softly and pulled on my hair at the feeling of how close and intimate we currently were.

"Keep it slow and gentle" he whispered and kissed the corner of my mouth

"Whatever you want baby" I smiled and kissed his tattooed neck as he turned to watch the film again.

I tried to make it last as long as possible, making sure every inch of him can feel my love and adoration. His skin was littered with goose bumps, love bites, wet kisses, scratches, and every single thing was caused by me. His mate.

"I'm gonna cum" he whimpered softly

We both let out a loud moan as I unexpectedly knotted him. He giggled and tried to get his breath back as I worked him through his orgasm.

"That was so good" he whispered and turned his head to kiss my cheek.

"It really was... I hope you're comfortable though since we're stuck like this for a while"

"I'm always comfortable in your arms... my alpha" he smiled and kissed the corner of my mouth "I love you"

"I love you too pumpkin" I smiled which made him roll his eyes. He turned back to watch the tv again and sighed happily when he felt me kiss over the top of his back "I really love you"