Part 15

The next morning, I woke up to Kook tickling his fingers over my chest and arm

The next morning, I woke up to Kook tickling his fingers over my chest and arm. He looked at me and blushed as he felt I woke up and cuddled back into me.

"Good morning" he whispered softly

"Good morning baby. How do you feel?"

"Good, just a little stiff. I tried to go the bathroom and couldn't walk properly without limping a little"

"Did you manage to go?"

"No, it hurt to much so I crawled back in bed"

"I'll carry you, come on" I sat up and pulled him into my arms so I was carrying him bridal style. I helped him get into the bathroom and waited back in bed for him to shout me when he needs help again.

"I'm done"

"Okay beautiful... that was quick" I chuckled and saw him blush beet root red

"It was only a wee that I needed you weirdo"

"Well you never know" I chuckled and picked him up again to take him back to bed

He got himself cuddled up straight away and made grabby hands for me with a pout.

"Hurry up, I miss you"

"You've literally just been in my arms"

"I know... but I feel needy and whiny and you have to deal with it"

I just chuckled and pulled him closer so his face was close to mine. He had his eyes closed and a leg hooked over my hip as I placed gentle kisses all over his face.

We must have been silent, just enjoying each other's presence and warmth for about half an hour before Hoseok stormed into our room and landed on the bed. I made sure Kook was completely covered since we were both still naked before greeting Hoseok with a glare.

"What do you want?"

"I'm bored"

"And we were your best choice?"

"Yup... did you two have a good night? I'm pretty hungover to be honest"

"Yeah, we came home early"

"Why?"

"I got my heat, then Jimin's rut came at the same time" Kook giggled and kissed my cheek

"Seriously?! That's amazing that it's finally happened for you guys! How are you feeling today?"

"I'm okay, my hips are just stiff" he giggled with a blush and tucked himself back into me. I pulled the covers right up to his chin since I didn't like the fact that Hoseok could see his bare chest and back.

"How are things with Namjoon now?"

"They're okay, we argued again this morning, but we've made up again"