Part 18

-5 months later-

-5 months later-

I felt my heart break as I heard Kooks crying once again.

Once a month been doing five pregnancy tests and every time it's come back negative. I heard his feet against the floor tiles as he ran to come and join me in the kitchen. He tucked himself into my neck and sobbed softly.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Jimin"

"Hey, it's okay baby. It's not anyone's fault"

I looked at Namjoon who gave me a sympathetic smile. Everyone kind of figured out that me and Kook have been trying for pups. It's not hard to tell really but they were all ecstatic at the idea of it. But since it seems to be proving difficulty for us to actually get pregnant, no one really talks about it anymore.

In the past 5 months, Kook has gone through 3 heats and I've gone through 4 ruts. We thought that was our bodies telling us that it was going to happen for us, but it didn't. It never is.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I can't do it. Why won't my body let me get pregnant?! Why can't I be a normal omega?!" He asked rhetorically. He was shouting but I knew that it wasn't at me, just the situation.

I tightened my arms around him and held him close. I kissed over his cheek and shoulder, shushing him softly until I felt him calm down a little.

"I love you... I love you so much. I don't care if you are pregnant right now or not, it will all happen when it happens. Even if it never happens I will still always love you. But Kook, putting this much stress on your body to get pregnant, is probably making it harder. It will happen, I really believe it will happen for us. Just please stop being stressed over it, it won't be good for your health. I promise, I promise you right now, you will get pregnant"

He nodded softly and curled himself into me. I picked him up and carried him over to the sofas and lay down with him so he was on my chest.

Yoongi had an easy labour. He gave birth to a little girl and I've never seen anyone happier than Yoongi and Jin. They were currently on the floor, playing peekaboo with her. I could feel Kook smiling as he watched them, but once again felt over his own stomach with envy of having a pup.

"I just wish it was easy for us"

"Me too baby. More than anything"

~~

After yet another round of us trying for a pup, Kook left kisses all over my chest and stomach. I tickled my fingers over his tattooed arms and shoulders, gently tracing each line of ink.

"Do you like my tattoos?"

"Yeah"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You look like a bad boy" I teased him with an eyebrow wiggle and pulled him up to kiss his lips