Part 13

The rest of the day we spent it relaxing and enjoying each other's company

The rest of the day we spent it relaxing and enjoying each other's company. We got a shower together, covering each other with our scents, leaving hickeys and marks over each other's neck. We each dried the other persons hair and brushed it so it was nice and soft and covered each other in more kisses. He let me baby him as I moisturised his arms and legs, making him smell as beautiful as he looks, he blushed as he realised how weak and submissive he seems as I moisturise him, but I love it.

Kook was in a particularly clingy mood and I really wouldn't want it any other way. I love it when he's like this, when all he wants is to be around me and kiss me whenever he wants. Even when I was busy planning things for the pack, he sat behind me, kissing my neck and tickling his finger tips over my arms and legs.

"You're so handsome" he whispered softly and kissed under my ear. He wrapped his arms and legs around me and rested his head on my shoulder. He pressed his chest incredibly close to my back and sighed happily.

He didn't let go until I finished all my work and as soon as I did he pulled me to lie on top of him and kissed me hot and heavy.

"Please..." he whimpered and gripped onto me tighter

"Anything for you" I smiled and kissed him softly before stripping him.

~~

Once Kook was dressed and ready to go out tonight for Hoseok, I realised just how good he looked. He only had a simple grey t-shirt, Black jeans and a black and white plaid shirt over the top, but he looks incredible. His neck tattoos were fully on show as well as his arm tattoos where he had rolled the sleeves up.

"Baby... are you trying to find someone new tonight? Why do you look so good?"

"I tried to look good for you" he giggled and blushed "I want to have all your attention tonight"

"You always have all my attention"

"If someone even looks at you for too long tonight, I'm not embarrassed to get all jealous and protective and kiss your face off in front of them"

"Good. I love a jealous omega"

"Shut up" he giggled and pulled me downstairs so we could have a few drinks before actually going out.

Namjoon said he would be designated driver for the night which meant the rest of us could relax without having to worry.

I knew Kook wouldn't want to get too drunk though, since he has his jealousy radars all over me. I don't mind though, it's been a while since someone pushed his buttons properly. We have also never been out to a club together before so I knew he would be extra protective since he's never seen how other people outside the pack react around me.

Once we got to the club, Kooks hand didn't let go of mine at all. He kept me close to his side and would glare at me, sometimes growl, when I would step too far away, look at someone too long or someone would get too close to me. I would always comfort him by nosing at his neck or kissing him softly though.

To distract him, I pulled him to the dance floor and let him relieve some tension. He was shy at first but as soon as his favourite song came on, it was like a whole different person in front of me. I smiled and watched as he lost himself in the music, but of course, never letting go of my hand.

A couple of songs later I could see the alcohol starting to have an effect on him. Namjoon brought us both a shot over not long ago and it's made us both feel a little tipsy. I could see Namjoon and Hoseok not too far away, clearly showing their love for each other to everyone since they were eating each other's faces off, I could see Tae in the corner getting hit on by a few guys and one girl and I could also see Jin and Yoongi sat down at a table, being cute and sweet with each other. Neither of them had been drinking tonight so they are on a different kind of level than we are.

It wasn't until I felt someone grind up against me that I snapped back to reality. His arms wrapped around my waist and his hands explored all over my chest. I tried to wriggle free but the alcohol made me feel weak.

The next thing I knew the man was suddenly gone and there was a girl in front of me, grinding her butt into my crotch. I could smell that they were both human so they wouldn't understand that I'm mated, it probably wouldn't mean anything to them. I looked for Jungkook and saw him a few people away from me. He looked over at me panicked, which suddenly turned into fury as he saw a girl grinding on me. He pushed the other people out the way and made a beeline for my direction.

I pushed her away as much as I could but she only turned to face me and danced some more. I saw Jungkook storming over to us before he pushed her away completely and held a hand around my waist. I smiled at his protectiveness and jealousy over me and let him scold the girl.

"I would suggest you walk away right now. Are you that blind to not see he's here with me?!"

"You were too easy to lure away from him though. All it took was for my friend to pull your arm and you practically fell into his arms" she teased Jungkook, walking her fingers up his chest. My own jealousy kicked in as I gripped her wrist, squeezing probably too tight and pulled her closer to me

"Don't you dare touch him. He's mine. Touch him again and I'll kill you" I growled.

"You guys are crazy. I'm only having a bit of fun"

"Do you know about werewolves and how they mate with each other?" I asked her testing if she knew how much she was pushing both of our patience

"You guys are werewolves? I'm sorry! I didn't know, I really didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I know about mates and how it all works. I'm sorry"

"Don't let us see you again tonight" I said low enough only for us to hear. She nodded and ran back to her friends who gave us all shocked looks before going back to their own business.

"Jimin..."

"I'm sorry baby. I'm pretty sure she won't bother us ag-"

"Jimin..."

"I mean she looked pretty scared"

"JIMIN!" He shouted making me look at him shocked "take me home..."

"Sure. Okay, let me just tell Namjoon-"

"No, take me home right now"

"Baby, what's gotten into you?"

"I think my heat is here. We need to get home"

"Shit..."

"Yeah, shit..."

I dragged him out of the club and into a taxi, telling the man to drive as quick as he could. The whole time Kook was biting down on his knuckle to stop any pained noises coming out of his mouth. I could see he was in pain but there was nothing I could do until we got home.

He looked at me desperately and I could see tears brimming in his eyes. I squeezed his hand and kissed the back of it, which only made him whimper more but he didn't let go of my hand for a second.

I asked the driver to drive as quick as he could and to take any short cuts, which he did happily and he soon had us at our home. Jungkook ran inside as I paid the driver.

I stood outside for a couple of seconds to prepare myself for what I was about to encounter and how much my body is going to be worked for the next day or two.