1

"We wrote a fairy-tale, it's name, Eclipse"

~~~•❦•~~~

Mommy threw the medicines on the floor today....

The steps behind me, the thumping footsteps slowly faded away. Soon I heard an array of hustled, malicious voices and then the sharp noise of glass shattering on the floor. All that I could hear, was the thumping of my heart, amidst this darkness...

I did not flinch, I did not react

My eyes have seen a lot, ears have heard, skin has bled too much,

Whilst my back was on the bed, I looked at my feet, not able to feel them as always.

The wheelchair was far away, so i could not reach out and open the curtains, to let my room bathe in the moonlight.

I internally screamed, looking at my legs, which refused to move, those legs which felt horribly NUMB.

MOVE! COME ON...MOVE!

I screamed, in frustration

I tried to sit up, when the door slammed open.

"YOU WILL ROT HERE SOMEDAY!!!" A horribly loud screech echoed as he barged into my room, and I met with a pair of bloodshot eyes. He charged towards me but Mom held his hand,"Stop.."I heard a mere squeak.

He swiftly turned back and pushed her. I heard the body roll down, and it was not hard to imagine blood rolling down her forehead, mixing with her tears, she could even have a broken hand or leg but she would slowly drag herself up to try and stop him again.

But he would barge into my room, anyways, just like now.

He emits a pungent odor, probably alcohol. He flung my wheelchair towards the window, leaving the glass into shattered pieces on the floor. The shards scratched through my skin, and the pain jolted up through my spine. I kept my eyes closed and covering myself with a blanket, crawled to the other side of the bed.

"WHY DON'T YOU DIE?!!" He screams almost spitting blood.

I drag my shivering body to the very edge of the bed after looking at his bulging, dizzy eyes. I felt a jerk, he snatched the blanket away with his full force growling, as he said my name. He clutched my hair tight and I felt a huge bang against the wall.

Everything started turning into a blur.

I felt my life dangling in front of me, on a thin string which would tear any moment.

I felt a warm fluid caress my cheek then my blurry vision slowly turned black.

~~~•❦•~~~

When I opened my eyes again, my body seemed to be pinned to the bed, as if my arms were plastered. I could not feel my legs, not even my hands and chest now.

The blood had started to clot and there was a sticky sensation left. I realized, that I woke up from the peculiar sounds of someone trying to get hold of the window rim.

Shreds of glasses were everywhere, on the carpet, on the floor, some even sticking onto my skin, like i said, EVERYWHERE.

I thought I saw a hand almost grab one of the glass which were stuck to the window frame and,"Ouch!"The figure down yelled and shook its hand.

I was in such a pathetic condition that I could not stop it from entering my room, be it a murderer or a rapist or anyone else.

Whilst I tried my best to scream, a figure jumped into my room, his boot stepping on the broken glass, and he slowly started to remove them. I could not see his face, it was too dark to spot anything, all that I knew was that, his eyes were adjusting to the dark and his silhouette seemed pretty shocked to see me, a figure laying lifelessly on the bed.

 I could not see his face, it was too dark to spot anything, all that I knew was that, his eyes were adjusting to the dark and his silhouette seemed pretty shocked to see me, a figure laying lifelessly on the bed

>>to be continued.