8

"You ready, Ember?" He asked me holding my hand and I clasped his, closing my eyes.

"No...." I said.

"Hey... what did i say?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I cant say 'no'" I softly whispered.

"Yes...and you remember the rules, right?" He asked.

"Yup, we need to find something new in the forest and go wherever our feet takes us!" I said.

"YES!" He screamed and i placed a finger on his lips,"don't shout! "

"Lets goooo!" He yelled and holding my hand slipped out of the window, standing on the slope of the roof, on the opposite side of the balcony.

"OH MY GOD! IM GONNA SLIP AND FALL AND DIE!" I started to freak out and yelled as loudly as possible.

"Shut up!" He placed a finger on my lips.

~~~❦~~~

"So what do you wanna see first?" He asked.

"Umm...how about the forest?"i asked lookind at the dark woods in front of me.

"Sure!" He smiled and holding my hands slipped down the roof, and we thumped on the dry leaves on the ground.

"Oh...its autumn...." i picked up some of the dead leaves, realizing I was outside.

I was free....

And it was already autumn.

I smiled at him and he giggled," see i told you, you can do it!"

"Wow.." i was left speechless and it was even more overwhelming when i looked up to see the moonlight dancing over the red and orange trees, the leaves falling in symphony.

"Pretty, right?" He said, "lets go" he held my hand pulling me up and started walking when i yelled, "where?"

"Lets see..."

We went on walking through the road, hand in hand and i stared at the beautiful landscape painted in front of me.

"The grass is still wet..." he smiled at me, "lets sit here.."

"Its a dirt road...." I was about to complete my sentence but he sat down, dragging my hand and before we could have moved a finger, we slipped,

And off we went through the steep dirt road, not knowing when the slope will end.

"AaaaAAAaaaaAa"both of us screamed , leaving a trail of smoke behind us.

"My butt!!" Jaemin screamed making me laugh and i realized my skin was burning.

Those burns felt great, it was a sensation from the numbness.

"MOVE!" I grabbed Moon's shirt pulling him towards me, before he could crash into a tree.
But before anything could have done he rolled down, way ahead of me.

I was confused, should i laugh or be scared.

I stopped soon.

My lungs and throat ached due to my screams and I panted heavily. But there was no time to rest.

I sat there, screaming, "Jaeminnnnn! JAEMIN WHERE ARE YOU?"

Soon i felt a push behind my back and i rolled down, falling right into a puddle of water in front of me.

"HA HA!"

I turned back to see, Jaemin covered with dust, pointing at me and laughing his heart out.

"You rolled away like a pumpkin!" He went on giggling, clenching his stomach and i crawled towards him dragging him down into the puddle.

"Wah!"he let out a scream into my scream as he fell down.

"Who screams like that?" I yelled as he layed flat on the shallow water.

He giggled and said, "it was fun wasn't it?"

"Yeah whatever..." it was more terrifying than fun....

"You are an idiot...." he smirked before closing his eyes and ignoring me.

" he smirked before closing his eyes and ignoring me