15

Bold is Haechan

Italics is Ember

"This is gonna be so cringy...."I mumbled, shifting close enough to him, that our arms were almost pasted together.

"I swear" he sighed as he opened the first page."let's go...."He chuckled and whispered.

Year 2005~

"This is our personal diary. Me and my best friend Haechan. He is the best person in the whole world."

A smily scribbled at the bottom.

"I am Haechan. Ember and I are best friends and you are our diary:)"

"Oh my God.....close this..."Haechan mumbled and I smiled, trying to look over the pages.

Year 2006~

Mom scolded me for running to the candy store and making her trip and fall. So Ember is gonna bring candies in my house. YAY!

Year 2009~

I am waiting for Haechan at the treehouse. He said he would bring cookies as his mom brought quite a lot of them. Though, he is gonna eat the whole thing up, still.....

Oh! Here he comes!

Year 2009~

Guess what?
Lee Donghyuck got cavities!!

Haechan whined and placed his head on my shoulder.

He ate all the jars of cookies, all by himself in a span of two days. He is so hopeless....God......

Year 2012~

Its official! Ember sucks at giving advises for dates. See, I have a crush...

Haechan flipped the book close.

"Why?"I tried to take the book away from him, but he pouted and shifted it away and said, "No! No more! Its cringey enough!!"

"Come on Haechan!"

"Nope!"

"Ugh...fine...."I sighed and sat down. Haechan mumbles something under his breath and went out of the room.

I stared at his shadow, disappearing into the darkness then coming back and throwing a handful of DVD's and cassettes on the floor.

"Let's go!" He jumped on the bed so hard I might have bounced off.

"Insidious? Now?" I picked up one of the CDs.

"Nope....INFINITY WAR!!!" He shouted loudly then shushed himself and we whispered a little loudly,"Yay! Spiderman!!"

The film went on and so did our range of reactions and suddenly I realized, Haechan had placed himself, cozily beside me, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I slided out a little, his head drooped down and I held our diary. I flipped the pages, giggling when I came across his weird plans to confess to his crush.

Suddenly two torn pieces if paper slipped from the book and fell on the bed.

What's this? I asked myself, examining the piece of paper.

The handwriting was clear and very childish, probably mine and on the paper were the words scribbled-

Year 2005~(when I was five years old)

I made a new friend today......
I call him....MOON.

To be continued

To be continued..

~~~❦~~~ 

Thank you my readers, for the 1k and I hope you'll keep supporting my story. :)

And guys stream SUPERHUMAN!! Its a masterpiece