9

"Adieu, monsieur..." I heard him call me while i walked towards my house,holding his hand as i could feel nothing.

I gave him a disgusted look and said, "seriously?monsieur?"

"Why?" he shrugged.

"Oof..."i sighed and walked past grasping the guard rail to enter my house, climbing through the fire-escape, when I sat down on the stairs, hesitating whether I should go back to my room or roam around in the forest, I was free there, I could smile and laugh out in the air.

I looked at Jaemin, his lips still painted with a smile.

I tried to smile back, but I couldn't, I simply stared at him waving towards me, then going away, walking away from everything.

In seconds, he would disappear with the morning fog. I tried to scream, I wanted to run and hold him and never let go, but all that were ideas, they were thoughts which would never be true.

I slowly held the railing and continued walking through the fire-escape climbing into my room, to close the curtains and fall back in bed to sleep.

Will he refuse to stay if I ask him to?

Will he be scared and run away if i pull him closer?

Morning

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" A voice screamed.

I looked everywhere to only see my wheelchair broken, and the banging on the door continued.

"I..im COMING!" I said and slowly climbed down the bed, supporting the walls, with fear and the sensation of walking on air.

I slowly opened the door to reveal my mother standing, eyes enraged, hands folded near her chest.

"WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR?" She asked, spitting venom.

"I do...by mistake Mom, Im sorry..." I lowered my head.

She raised her hands, maybe to pull my hair, maybe to slap on my cheek, but she held my chin and said,"Look up, don't lock the door, if you cannot open it and..." She pulled my hair up, tying it swiftly into a pony then said,'

"you need to go to school...you have taken a pretty long leave " She said.

"Y..yes..."I nodded before she went down the stairs.

I stood there for awhile, my heart breaking into peices, I was confused, anxious, I did not know what to do.

Those empty corridors laced with pitiful stares.

Those mocking remarks behind my back.

Those bullies back again, pushing the wheelchair, throwing stuff, calling names,

I was sick and tired of them.

I cannot do it.

Not alone.

Can't Moon be there with me?

He could flash one of his idiotic smiles at me, or drag me out of the school, drag me out of this hellhole.

But, of course, imagination neverr steps onto the threshold of reality and my Moon always shines the best in Darkness.

In a world of adversities.

In my dystopia.

>>to be continued

>>to be continued...