7

"Inst our story like that blond, long hair princesse's ?'

'Rapunzel?' He paused, then shrugged his shoulder, 'Kind of' he said.

'Im like the princess stuck in the tower and you are the theif who comes by mistake...'.

'Wow...you get to be the princess and I the thief?'he pouted.

'Come on!' I smiled at his childishness and watched him suddenly lay his back on the bed, then there was awkward silence.

''What, are you still mad? ''I asked.

"Nope" he subtly smiled at me and patted the side of the bed."Come here" he said.

"Okay..." I laid on the bed, both of us facing the dark ceiling.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Stars....I am watching the stars..." he smiled and if the sunlight was there i am sure I could have noticed an ethereal glow in his eyes.

"Stars?" I looked at the ceiling, "right stars...." I recalled yesterday night and I could not help but paint my lips with a smile.

"Hey...."he said.

"Hmm?"

"We can write our own fairy-tale, you are the Ember of a flame and i am the Moon who shines in its light."

"Then?"

"You want to know?"

"Of course!"

"Then come with me!"he extended his hand.

"Where?" I asked.

"Wherever our feet takes us..." he said and realization struck me like a bolt of lightning, I shivered and looked at my leg, MY NUMB LEGS.

"B...but..." I could feel I was on the edge of crying, I was feeling a flush of emotions and he held my hand, tight.

I looked up.

"I said OUR for a reason." He winked and was about to drag me when I said,"but where are we going?"

"I don't know." He mumbled under his breath,

"Okay..." he paused .

"How about the forest?" He asked, almost jumping.

"Its a bad decision...." I nonchalantly nodded my head.

"You trust me right?"

I nodded subtly.

"Then let me be your eyes when you can't see, let me be your legs when you can't walk, and let me be your heart when it forgets to beat."

I stared at him, my previous tears of sadness, enveloped by the gladness from the beautiful words I heard.

It may have been fake, it may have been a exaggerated speech, but every word, meant a lot to me.

"Moreover!" He yelled,

"BAD CHOICES MAKE GOOD STORIES....COME ON!" He continued dragging me.

"WAIT....our story needs a name!" I yelled.

"Yes..." he said, "how about Eclipse?"

"Eclipse?" I asked.

"The sun and moon meet at an eclipse, and we meet during the short night." He held my hand tighter.

"Eclipse, yes that's great.....its our story right?" I asked, a new melody in my voice.

"YES, OUR FAIRY-TALE." He nodded and held my hand tighter.

" He nodded and held my hand tighter