21

"Scared of the Sun, as she was in love with the Moon"

~~~•❦•~~~

"So...." dad's lips curved into a smirk, playing with the glass on the table, his fingers running over the edges.

I gulped.

"That Haechan...right?" His words dripped with venom."You are back with him? " He looked up, the faint light, falling on his swollen, red eyes.

I was quiet.

"Wasn't he the one who caused that accident?" He slowly stood up, and I backed the wheelchair away.

"ANSWER ME!!" He banged his fist on the table.

The glass fell down, the shreds scattering on the floor.

Just like the smashed glass of the car.

The glass I used to cut myself, back then.

A hand grabbed my hair, pushing my head into the wall. I screamed, screamed from the pain jolting up my cheek, the taste of the coppery blood from my teeth cutting my cheek.

Another bang.

The pain was too much, I yelled and screamed, feeling the thick blood rolling down my chin,"please, stop...please". The scenes in front of my eyes were becoming blurry, my head ringing, but I could still feel the warm blood.

"Stop it...dad...stop.." I whispered.

Before another bang, I rolled the wheels above his leg, making him growl, look at me with those blood-thristy eyes.

The grip over my hair loosened and I ran the wheels again, adrenaline pumping, sweat drops and pain sticking onto me.

I went into my room, banging the door close, my chest heaving. I waited for the shrieks to fade, the bangs and punches and kicks fired at the door, profanities, threats and then I let out the breath I was holding.

I fell down on the ground, my limbs shivering. My tears, I was waiting for, started bleeding, my body shaking, head almost bursting from the pain.

I touched my jaw, layered with blood, almost numb, my teeth broken.

I howled from the sensation, I was curling up, screaming and shouting, holding my head, the feeling slowly growing dizzy.

My head was bleeding, a part of my skin scraped. My vocal chords started to ache from the screams.

Screaming from the pain,

The glass which made my wounds,

The car accident,

Haechan, Lee Donghyuck.

I was not able to open my eyes, my limbs still shivering, under the pale moonlight, amidst the curtains and I recalled something,

The place where we first met, under the silver moonlight, dancing upon our faces,

Both of us, scared from each other,

That fawn haired boy, whose face shimmered from the moonlight,

That boy who became my Moon,

Whose hands caressed my wound,

"You look like a ghost...." his scared, shocked voice said to me when we first met.

And, my first smile, from his stupidity.

But he was'nt here today, even when the clock struck twelve, when I scraped my nails on the ground, trying to cope with the pain, shouting his name.

"Come back...." my voice a whisper.

I was tired...unable to speak.

"Moon....Jaemin...."

"Na...Jaemin, please..." my nails may have even broken, my previous scars opened up, my brittle, glass-heart shattering.

"Please..."

But he was not there. I could not blame him, but I needed him, so much, so so much.

When the clock struck three, and my pain made me numb enough to fall asleep, a smiled lit up on my face.

A smirk actually.

"YOU FOUGHT HIM EM!! YOU DID IT!" His voice whispered near my ears.

"You did it!!" His beautiful eyes, filled with happiness, his smile...

"I'm here...right here...Em.." a hand seemed to brush through my blood-stained hair, and I smiled.

"Thanks..."I whispered. "thanks.."

"For what?"

"For coming back to my life...."

>>to be continued

>>to be continued