Spotlight

We are egos a character they created so we wait for our turn to be used. like toys in a chest we sit and hope to be referenced and go through the video door some day soon watching Jack control the bright warm golden light but sometimes if you are lucky you can have a chance to stand in the light for just a little while and if you are really lucky you can go through the video door.  Jack normally tells us who would get the spotlight on them that day but most of us like old toys that get pushed aside neglected forgotten what can be one heroes wish but to be a hero again I watched the light Jack had whipped past me and a couple others and stop on JJ embracing the light before it moves over to me I smile and brace for the warm feeling as the light whips past me and hits Chase and the video door opens and Chase's smile brightened and the spotlight followed him as he ran through the door it closed behind him the darkness of the dark ego himself is nothing compared to the loneliness I feel and he gets the spotlight more, as the wait begins again we hear Chace begin his video when my turn comes I will saver every moment no matter how short. Shneplestien told me that writing me thoughts down would help but as I sit in the dark alone watching as Jack plans out who is next to get the spotlight I don't hope it is me anymore because it is up to the community and who they want to see and that ego is not me.